60 Spear St #600, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Turnaround Time

My son’s varsity basketball coaches’ wife stalks our entire community in Indiana via social media. She list virtual business owner on her LinkedIn.

What does that mean??? How do you virtually own a business. She is a social media stalker who lies about she and her husband’s finances to get people to sign up to sell Rodan and Fields products. It is shameful.

From what I can see, she owns nothing.

The two doctors who founded the company are the owners. The the whole things in a pyramid scheme.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Distributor.

Comments

#1619226

A pyramid scheme is a scam that never moves a product or service. Rodan and Fields is a legitimate company with products that consumers love - solving the top 4 main skin concerns that most people go to a dermatologist to address.

The doctors started in retail with Estée Lauder but bought their company back to take advantage of social commerce and network marketing (the idea of sharing results after the product has made a difference was exactly how they became successful in their dermatology practice).

The company and products are changing lives of people financially and through the skincare offered. I recommend removing the person from your social feed if her approach bugs you however it would be a great idea to do a little research on the company and founders before making a claim of “pyramid scheme”.

@Amber

You are wrong. I am a consultant for RF and fully aware of the fact we are part of a pyramid scheme.

I am the consultant who stalks everyone possible in order to put money in my back pocket.

I could care less about anyone’s skin, I just want you to be part of my down line. Tell the truth!

LOL what a fool she is

Amber

@Amber

Amber...you are 100% right. Dont let the haters sway you in any way. Let the facts, numbers, revenues and growth all speak for themselves.

@Anonymous

What revenue? All the consultants buying the *** making them ‘number 1’ because consultants are forced to place monthly orders?! Whose the fool?

@Anonymous

Must place an order? Who are you?? No one is EVER forced to place an order!

How are you a virtual business owner with RF? It's simple!

You own your own virtual RF business! How is it virtual? Everything can be easily purchased online and shipped to your door. No brick and mortar store.

Its called the way of the times and future! Yes, they supply the #1 skincare products but you share with your friends. RF will be a household name and its wonderful that we are able to partner with Dr. Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields.

They empower other entrepreneurs to grow a global business. It is a life changing business! As far as a pyramid.... do some research.

Pyramid Schemes are illegal. What RF offers is not even close to a pyramid. Pyramids don't exchange any type of service or product. RF delivers the #1 skincare brand in all of North America.

You should really hear what she has to say. You would be quite enthused and if nothing else, would get the best skincare products on the market.

Give it a try! You will be glad you did!

@Anonymous

I am a RF consultant and I DO NOT OWN THE BUSINESS. I am a consultant for a business owned by two doctors.

It is consultants like you who make RF look like a shady business. Shame on you. Also, you responding to the original poster like a propaganda freak also makes us look like idiots. The definition is text book for pyramid schemes and is not accurate.

I am in it for the products and do agree we border on being pyramid scheme. There are also so many deceptive practices. False promises, edited before and after pics, lying about income, social media stalking, etc.

And, shame on the basketball coaches' wife who leverages her husband's power of playing time to sell projects and the false dream of making real money. The other thing that is bothersome is that 99% of the consultants have no business selling skincare products because they have no expertise and the company provides little training.

@Shelly MG

Wow Shelly...the only shady thing here is you. Deceptive practices???

I think not. Trust the fact that if we were doing ANYTHING shady the other big players in skincare would be having a field day with it...ready to tear us down.

You dont deserve to be assocaited with the company. Bye Felicia.

She is following the leaders; they also refer to it as social commerce. If it were not so annoying it would be humorous because these women who put down “corporate America” are supporting one of the fastest growing corporations in the country.

They have no control over product development, packaging, distribution, etc.

Bossbabe? I don’t think so.

@Dorothy

I know an R&F shill who lists themselves as a Dynamic Entrepreneur Disrupting Luxury Beauty on their LinkedIn profile. I give her credit for creative BS.

@Anonymous

Wow, that’s all I can say and yes, you are right, total BS.