2.9K views
3.8
Turnaround Time

I had combination skin (dry AND oily), dark spots and fine wrinkles.I was asked by a consultant to try Rodan + Fields products for 30 days.

I did that and was pleasantly surprised. Friends and family began to ask what I was using on my face. I was pleased to report that it was R+F. There are some things that I don't "prefer" about the way business is conducted, but concerning the product, I am very pleased.

My skin is smoother, clearer and the tone is becoming more and more even.I am a middle-aged Black lady, by the way.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Rodan and Fields and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about rodan and fields regimen beauty set from Rodan and Fields was way you are expected to reorder product , but reviewer liked product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rodan and Fields.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Rodan and Fields to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

Kelly14
Manassas, Virginia, United States #1263906

Because there are two sides to every story unless you are closed-minded. Why post anonymously, walk into the light.

Normal, Illinois, United States #1263903

From www.kcagle1.myrandf.com, yes, I am a consultant and happy you are getting results.If you have a good consultant, they would manage your account for you, check in with you prior to your autoiship and ask if you need to postpone your shipment.

Please ask your consultant about this.

You can also order only what you are running out of, for example, I go thru my toner quicker than my other steps.I also use the postponed months to order other products I want to use.

to Kelly14 #1368512

Amen!!! And yes agree...postpone next delivery problem solved!

to Anonymous #1381243

Correct

to Kelly Cagle #1381255

People use different amounts of product and you really need very little so it lasts longer than the 2 months

Not sure why you are posting such a positive review on a site for pissedoffconsumers. How/why did you even find this site if you are so pleased?

to Anonymous #1142888

Rodan and Fields is THE BIGGEST SCAM. The products offered by Rodan and Fields are OTC products that can be found for a fraction of the price in products at Walmart. Be careful of this scam....the only people who say how great it is are the ones selling it to there insecure friends who have nothing better to do than fear a few wrinkles!!!!

Kelly14
to Anonymous Manassas, Virginia, United States #1263907

Yes, I am a Rodan and Fields consultant. The products are a combination of OTC and prescription, multi-med therapies.

to Kelly14 #1322769

That is such a lie.If it's prescription, then its medicine.

If it's medicine then you need a medical license to sell.

And Rodan and fields doesn't say it's a medical product...ever (remember the roller-- how long it took to get that out the door to

Make sure they avoid the FDA and AMA scrutiny.

It's the same as what yo can get at Walgreens or cvs for a fraction of the price.