Rodan and Fields - Very Satisfied Customer

I had combination skin (dry AND oily), dark spots and fine wrinkles.I was asked by a consultant to try Rodan + Fields products for 30 days.

I did that and was pleasantly surprised. Friends and family began to ask what I was using on my face. I was pleased to report that it was R+F. There are some things that I don't "prefer" about the way business is conducted, but concerning the product, I am very pleased.

My skin is smoother, clearer and the tone is becoming more and more even.I am a middle-aged Black lady, by the way.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Product
    • Reverse regimen
  • What I disliked
    • Way you are expected to reorder product

Reason of review:
Good quality
Product or service
Rodan And Fields Reverse Regimen
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #827005

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rodan and Fields? Submit review ›
Helpful? 21 Yes 21 48 No 48
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 10 #1142258

Not sure why you are posting such a positive review on a site for pissedoffconsumers. How/why did you even find this site if you are so pleased?

6 1 Reply

Apr 11 #1142888

Rodan and Fields is THE BIGGEST SCAM. The products offered by Rodan and Fields are OTC products that can be found for a fraction of the price in products at Walmart. Be careful of this scam....the only people who say how great it is are the ones selling it to there insecure friends who have nothing better to do than fear a few wrinkles!!!!

6 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rodan and Fields. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rodan and Fields.
Filing a new complaint about