Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
2.7K views 6 comments
3.8
Turnaround Time

I had combination skin (dry AND oily), dark spots and fine wrinkles.I was asked by a consultant to try Rodan + Fields products for 30 days.

I did that and was pleasantly surprised. Friends and family began to ask what I was using on my face. I was pleased to report that it was R+F. There are some things that I don't "prefer" about the way business is conducted, but concerning the product, I am very pleased.

My skin is smoother, clearer and the tone is becoming more and more even.I am a middle-aged Black lady, by the way.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Regimen Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Product, Reverse regimen.

I didn't like: Way you are expected to reorder product.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

Manassas, Virginia, United States #1263906

Because there are two sides to every story unless you are closed-minded. Why post anonymously, walk into the light.

Normal, Illinois, United States #1263903

From www.kcagle1.myrandf.com, yes, I am a consultant and happy you are getting results.If you have a good consultant, they would manage your account for you, check in with you prior to your autoiship and ask if you need to postpone your shipment.

Please ask your consultant about this.

You can also order only what you are running out of, for example, I go thru my toner quicker than my other steps.I also use the postponed months to order other products I want to use.

Not sure why you are posting such a positive review on a site for pissedoffconsumers. How/why did you even find this site if you are so pleased?

to Anonymous #1142888

Rodan and Fields is THE BIGGEST SCAM. The products offered by Rodan and Fields are OTC products that can be found for a fraction of the price in products at Walmart. Be careful of this scam....the only people who say how great it is are the ones selling it to there insecure friends who have nothing better to do than fear a few wrinkles!!!!

to Anonymous Manassas, Virginia, United States #1263907

Yes, I am a Rodan and Fields consultant. The products are a combination of OTC and prescription, multi-med therapies.

to Kelly14 #1322769

That is such a lie.If it's prescription, then its medicine.

If it's medicine then you need a medical license to sell.

And Rodan and fields doesn't say it's a medical product...ever (remember the roller-- how long it took to get that out the door to

Make sure they avoid the FDA and AMA scrutiny.

It's the same as what yo can get at Walgreens or cvs for a fraction of the price.