Rodan and Fields - Stop Facbook Stalking

118 of 142 Rodan and Fields reviews

I recently had to block a long-time friend of mine who lives in Seymour Indiana because every post revolves around selling Rodan Fields.Facebook should not allow MLM's to sell on personal pages.

Preying on friends and family is disgraceful. I'll never buy the products based on these unscrupulous sales tactics. Stop stalking us RF consultants. It's like a cult.

The other thing that bothers me is lack of disclosure.

It's really not about selling the product but recruiting people so you can make money off your downline.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rodan And Fields Product
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #768054 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rodan and Fields? Submit review ›
Helpful? 107 Yes 107 12 No 12
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
118 of 142 Rodan and Fields reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 11, 2016 #1211313 Brooklyn, New York, United States

You don't know *** about how this business works and yes as a business owner if one of my clients wants to also change there lives and start building there own brand with the help of a well respected business and products that's great! If you don't have the balls to build a business that is your problem! What type of person are you to block a friend of wanting to work for a better future earn more money have more freedom and maybe be able to spend more time with there families

4 11 Reply

Aug 29, 2016 #1205355 Montgomery, Alabama, United States

A cult is a very accurate term to describe what is happening with "business owners" posting repeatedly on FB pages. Look consultants, WE DON'T WANT YOUR CRAPPY PRODUCTS NOR DO WE WANT TO JOIN YOUR TEAM!!!
stop with the posting. I mean, you do realize that people who used to be your friends now cannot stand to be around you because they feel all you want is for you to "join them on their journey".
oh and by the way consultants....foolishly spending 1k on a kit does not a business owner make.

13 5 Reply

Sep 30, 2016 #1220914

Funny you are happy to come here and spout off but don't have the nuts to attach your name to your comment.

0 2 Reply

Jan 12 #1270201

Nor did you...j/s

0 0 Reply

Apr 18, 2016 #1146510

First of all, it isn't stalking if they are posting on their own pages. Second of all, you can choose to 'unfollow' people. Third of all, do you unfriend everyone who makes a recommendation on a product using Facebook or is in another network marketing/direct sales business? The products are created by DERMATOLOGISTS. They are sold online. Consultants are spreading the word. I became a consultant because I believe in the products. I am not trying to recruit people to my team. Not a ponzi scheme, since they are selling actual products and it is not dependent on having a consultant under you. Some consultants are doing this as a stand-alone business, others do this to supplement their full-time or part-time jobs.
Maybe I am tired of all the *** posts about what someone made for dinner, the checklist of what was completed for the day, calling out a stranger for doing something foolish while at the store. Whatever.

9 35 Reply

Apr 19, 2016 #1146955

Hello, R+F "consultant" ...lol

31 1 Reply
Lisa D

Oct 13, 2016 #1226259

What was your first clue, Einstein? Was it before or after she said
"I became a consultant because I believe in the products"

0 0 Reply

Mar 05, 2016 #1122406

These sheeple are too naive to understand what they are doing. If anything, re-examine your relationships with these people as they clearly need help beyond their skin.

54 5 Reply

Mar 04, 2016 #1122010

Oh so none of you purchase products that you hear from your family and friends that they like? Word of mouth is one of the top ways to promote products. If I'm going to purchase something for my face, I'd rather purchase something from someone I know instead of just going to the store and hoping that it works. At least that's just me...

16 63 Reply

Mar 05, 2016 #1122370

That is not the point. Sure I will by things friends like. I just do not want them to misuse Social media and stalk me. There are plenty of other mLm's who don't exploit friends and family on social media. I think that is the point of all of these posts. Buying things friends recommend is not the point.

53 3 Reply

Mar 17, 2016 #1129392

You're an *** if you would rather buy from someone you know who has no training in dermatology vs someone who is considered a professional and is trained. Sorry, but that's what you said.

41 2 Reply

Sep 17, 2016 #1213918 Texarkana, Texas, United States

Fail - My mom saw the R+F products at the dermatologist's office last month. Due to an accident/cut on her face - local ER Dr discussed stitching her up/outcome/scarring. They choose to go on to the dermatologist as recommended by the ER Dr & staff.
The dermatologist actively SELLS Rodan & Fields from her office and has done so for years. She has seen the results her clients have had & has had "dermatology training" (and is a professional)

4 3 Reply

Aug 14, 2016 #1199034 Houston, Texas, United States

Oh please...go slather some cream on and leave everyone alone! I purchase after educating myself not hearing it through the grape vine!

7 3 Reply

Jan 25, 2016 #1100798

Great example on Twitter #oneofhundredscomplaining
RADeLisle ‏@RADeLisle 17 Jul 2015
Are Rodan & Fields, and other Ponzi scheme, posts the new baby pictures on Facebook? #MakeItStop

84 4 Reply
route66mom

Jan 25, 2016 #1100794 San Francisco, California, United States

Go on Twitter and search "Rodan and Fields Facebook" It's full of people who are sick and tired of these woman using friendship to sell products. I also blocked several women recently. The last straw was one "friend" who went through my friend list and began stalking them. She even had the gall to ask me to introduce several of my friends to her, so she could stalk them. I agree that Facebook should not allow any MLMs to advertise to friends.

90 3 Reply
FargoGirl2012

Jan 12, 2016 #1092998

I could not agree more and thanks for posting. I also had to block a couple of my friends and one family member. It was terrible. The sales gals treat Facebook like they are Amazon or an online business. The difference is that people are given a choice to opt-in to those sites. It would be the same as Amazon asking all of their employees for the contact information for their friends and families and then spamming the heck out of everyone. That's why there are opt-in laws and I don't understand why Facebook does not enforce the same laws. I also noticed that all of the posts are defensive about why they sell the products or do their best to make moms who choose to work outside of the home feel guilty. I have talked to a number of RD consultants and they have confirmed that the only way to make a decent living at RD is to recruit people under them. I've used RD and it is a good product. It is also very expensive and not superior. The other thing that bugs me is that none of these people are trained skin care experts. I buy skin care products for these prices from trained professionals, known as demonologists. I have no issues with people making a living at sales. I just don't want to be spammed and trust my friends and family not to do so.

98 7 Reply

Jan 11, 2016 #1092825

We had the same problem with a nurse friend of ours, Fran, in PA. After my wife and several other friends blocked her and commented she seemed to slow down with her maddening FB posts about her amazing products and business opportunity. She is a good person who gets sucked into these MLM scams as a way of making money but her whole personality changes when she succumbs to the cult

100 12 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.