1.6K views
1.1

After taking excellent care of my face for decades and buying expensive products, I tried Rodan and Fields because a friend of mine was selling these products. Using this line of skin care for over six months, my pores were enlarged and had sebum excretions from smaller pores all over much of my face.

It has been a year since I stopped using -- and -- yes, I still have the last products that I bought. I am still working on my face and trying to get my skin back to the way it was before I took a chance on these products to help my friend. I regret using the Rodan and Fields more than I can say. I would not recommend these products to anyone.

Maybe the ladies who find these products so wonderful had never used great, and yes -- expensive products before, so they don't know the difference. Please do not use for any reason.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Face Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Alck of consultant knowledge.

Comments

Curious.. I am a 52 yo woman who has purchased and used the full regime of high-end facial products from various reputable companies.

There are a few R&F products I greatly prefer. Which "other high end" products are you referring to?

The mix of randf products and system age your skin.

No way to end using this. See what happens when you discontinue?

It is a treadmill to keep you using and buying their stuff.

It is very sad that doctors— who have enjoyed a life of privilege, resort to a Pyramid scam to sell this. Because no one is a ccoun table or liable.

Shameful.