1.1K views

My consultant forgot to cancel my order and my credit card was charged $198.88 on June 2nd. Today being July 11th, I received an e mail confirmation that the refund will be processed on my credit card within 4 to 6 weeks.

What happened to the " guaranteed refund" ? My consultant assured me that returns and refunds are quick and easy. Clearly that's not the case. I don't understand why it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get a refund.

Third world country banks work faster than they do. Never will I order anything from this company again.

The product may be good but you can get products just as good from a store with a lot less hassle. Lesson learned.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Lack of service.

Comments

What I don't get is why and how can this company change the rules on a consumer when their own policy says "10-15 business days" for a refund. Even with weekends that's 12-19 days total.

Not 4-6 weeks. Yet it's common that anyone that has returned a product has to fight for their refund for months. Curious as to how many people have actually received a confirmation email. I know I didn't.

I called them for months after a tracked and signed by them acknowledgment of returned products. They didn't reach out to me--not once.

How is this legal?

It sounds like you weren't managing your own account and had an autoship. You get an email reminder and can set your own reminder.

You can turn this off and on and postpone ordering to infinity, which is great b/c other companies make you pay yearly charges for discounts and free shipping. To blame someone for your own mistake is sad. If the product didn't ship, I would call your bank and dispute the charge.

4 to 6 weeks is long. I agree with that!

to Anonymous #1350588

What is sad is this fits the pattern of R&F- charge, ship and delay refund. They ask for forgiveness way more than permission.

Bottom line is no one should be going through especially paying the prices they do for an average, at best, product. Get your refund, forgive them and then forget them.

to Anonymous #1350628

Funny how these consultants just blindly blame the consumer and not the company or its representative - the consultant.

to Anonymous #1350881

Pure bs

to Anonymous #1350882

Is there a reason why some comments are not being posted?

Do you really think your consultant "forgot"? I'd be careful.

Are you a PC?

I'd look into this if you are not and make sure you are not on auto replenish and have to deal

With this every month. It's common that consultants put their customers as a PC without their knowledge, claim computer error, and gives them 6 weeks to get new recruits or customers in the meantime while you fall out.