3.3K views
Turnaround Time

I sent the email below to an R&F Sales Support consultant after my credit card was charged $270 for an autoship order that I told my consultant I did not want. The order went through accidentally and then later got lost after my consultant tried to re-route the order back to R&Fs' warehouse. Also below my email, you can see how the customer support person originally answered my request for a refund. Really just completely could care less that I am out $270 for a product I never ordered......

Dear R&F,

I have to say that I am very disappointed with the service I received from Rodan and Fields support representatives. When I pay top dollar for a product, I expect exceptional service, or at least above average service. Even Zappos and Amazon refund shipping charges if the error was on the part of the seller. And they do not charge the credit card until after the product is received. If you are going to charge the credit card when the order is processed, you better at least provide tracking information, require a signature and be able to stop processing before shipping. I do not feel like I was valued as a “preferred customer” or as a customer at all. It would have been very easy to stop processing or to send me a prepaid shipping label after the mistake was realized. And for all my trouble, at least offer an apology. Instead, I was blamed and ultimately paid for someone else's mistake.

On top of all the hassle, the products I did order and receive were no different or better than any other high-end skincare products. I will not be asking my consultant for a refund. As you know, the reason people order these products in the first place is because they are pushed so heavily by relatives and friends who trust this company and are trying to make extra money for their family. It’s disgraceful that you put your customers and your own sales consultant in that kind of an awkward position.

I will never again be swayed into buying a product from a consultant who offers auto-ship, preferred status or tries to recruit me into the “business”. All of these tactics are red-flags and usually spell scam. I was concerned before and now I am convinced that Rodan and Fields is just another lousy, pyramid scam of a company. I’m very sorry I ever fell for the hype and I will continue to make my feelings known whenever I am approached or find myself in a conversation about this company.

Have a great day!

Karen

_________________________________

Hello Karen,

Thank you for the email. I do not see that the order has been routed back to us. We would need the order back into the warehouse before moving forward.

Jennifer Freedman

General Support Coordinator

415-273-8000

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kareno71766 stated that there is a room for improvement of terrible customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rodan and fields customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $270. Rodan and Fields needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rodan and fields customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rodan and Fields.

Comments

Dickson, Tennessee, United States #1192324

Wow...I understand you frustration.I would be MAD for the response you received.

I am a consultant with R&F, love the products (yes they are expensive) and the team that I'm part of. I'm not out there trying to get recruits, but I do give the mini facial to my friends. I love the products, so I just want to see people happy with their skin. When our face, & hair looks good it makes us feel good.

So with that said YOUR consultant should have dealt with this and not you. She should have called the company and complained on your behave. Like you said, they should have sent a return label out to you, considering it was their mistake or consultants. Also The message you received was uncalled for.

It really blows my mind. Thank you for sharing but I truly want to apologize for a company that I thought was top notch. I still have faith in them, hoping against all hope that you got ahold of one and the only one in costumer service that does not care.

Just know if you ever want any R&F I would be glad to be your consultant.

I would love for you to have confidence in this company again because I truly believe in it. No it's not a miracle product but I do see a difference in my skin. I just started selling so I hope anyone I sell to, rather it be a retail customer or Perferred customer I treat them like I would like to be.

Good luck on the return.

I noticed it had been a month are so, so hopefully it has been taken care of.

Cmull.RandF.com Have a blessed weekend !