60 Spear St #600, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
1.2K views 6 comments
Turnaround Time

I approached a friend that is a R&F consultant to try out their reverse regimen..after a week I had a rash all over my face so I had to return the products..I was assured that I would get a refund in 10-15 business days, which in and of itself is a joke..when I called to verify that my products were received (which I don't understand why I have to call them..why aren't they emailing customers to let them know that their products were received?)..anyway, the person on the phone said that I was do for a re-order..and that it was automatic...wait, what???My "friend" never ever said that I was signed up for an auto re-order..and certainly I don't want to re-order something that I returned..I was furious!

When I told my "friend" about the fact she neglected to tell me, she said "I'm sorry that you forgot about that"..uh no, I did NOT forget about anything! I will really be upset if I don't get my refund...I'm already past the 10 business days...on Thursday, May 11 will be 15 business days..and if I don't get a message that my refund has been taken care of, I'm calling everyone in that company, including the BBB to get it! Very disappointed!

Also my "friend" tried to see me other products...really?They need to train their people...not a way to do business and retain customers with this kind of service and return policies..and from what I'm reading I can't count on getting my full refund..and I intend on telling my "friend" all about it..if she cares about our relationship she better dig into her pocket and send me the $$!!

Review about: Rodan And Fields Regimen Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

anonymous
Zephyrhills, Florida, United States #1330524

So sorry to hear about your trouble with R & F.I returned my product line and my refund was in my account within a few days.

In order to automatically receive the products, you had to have registered as a preferred customer. If you received your first regimen and didn't pay shipping & handling and received 10% off of the product line, then you were registering as a preferred customer. Clearly there was some miscommunication between you and your friend.

I hope you will try a different regimen line.R & F has had significant technical issues lately which has caused a lot of useless frustration for many people but the company is legit and the products work, once you figure out the best regimen for your skin.

Your story needs to be heard by more people!

Hate to break it to you...your friend only sees you as a way to fulfill her dreams of being a Level 5.You are negative now about the business--so she will stay away from you.

They need to "stay positive" and only surround themselves with positive people. I lost my friendship over $80 eye cream. Still can't believe it.

This isn't her business--never was.And I swear the corporate office feeds them lies about their return policies and "glitches" in their computer systems.

to Anonymous #1326356

This exactly. This story is all too common.

Wow!

Take this to the BBB, department of consumer affairs, and ,are a formal complaint on the FTC website. There is a complaint form right on their website.

to Anonymous #1337898

I had a similar situation with my rep!She convinced me to be a PC, only touting the benefits of course, and then created an account and password for me.

Months later when my cc was charged for the same product again (and I hadn't ordered it again) she said it was a web glitch and would help process me my return ASAP. She told me to return it, offered to pay for the cost to ship it back out of her own pocket (didn't) and also said she'd email the company to expedite my return and would cc me (she never sent an email). She also said she'd cover the initial shipping if R+F didn't (never did). FIVE weeks later, we still hadn't been reimbursed and she never reached out.

When I reached out to her it took her a full week to appropriately address it and update me. Mere days later, I received yet another email with yet another delivery confirmation for an order I hadn't placed. Only then did the rep ever mention the auto replenishment of products and said it's something that cannot be adjusted, only delayed until you're ready for more product. Meaning, the rep emails you every month asking you (a.k.a.

pitching you more product).Even though I really liked one of the products, I'm going back to purchasing skincare products directly, not through someone out to make more $$.