Rodan And Fields Reverse Beauty Set Review from Denver, Colorado

36 of 120 Rodan and Fields reviews

I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a deeper discount.

I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience in this business and the condition of my skin due to these products.

****If you should be aware of anything, be aware of these things****

1.) Every Consultant's approach is not created equal. Can you honestly tell me every Subway you've gone to had the same customer service, the same management, etc? I bet not. Same here. I would say that most people's poor experiences directly reflect

on how their personal Consultant chose to run their business. Aka: Not explaining products properly, treating you like a dollar sign, etc.

2.) We get paid without building a team and we get paid without paying monthly for product. If you had a different experience, you were misinformed and/or never actually worked in this business.

3.) 1 month is often not enough time to see proper results and it is very common when changing products to see your skin worsen before getting better. Many people don't know this, and let their initial reservations (most likely after reading other reviews of people reacting hastily), get the best of them, and decide "it doesn't work." There is a reason we give 60 days and not 30.

4.) The reason many Consultants don't recieve a paycheck is because they are not Consultants to make a paycheck. We have a HUGE amount of people who sign up to get the biggest doscount possible ans NEVER want to sell. They are considered "face washers" and are still counted in our numbers.

All of my friends and fam who have decided to use my products are more than satisfied, and those that haven't do not dread my presence. If you go into this business with the right approach, it can be a very postive/empowering/motivating job. It has been such an amazing addition to my life. I bring in enough to be home with my Son, and have never had to sacrifice my relationships for it. I have been more motivated in bettering myself. This tactic, has in turn bettered my business.

I highly encourage you (if you are considering these products or business), to look further than this site. Look to see if anyone writing the review is affiliated with another skin care company. Also, look at the awards of the Company. Look at the positives. In the end, do what is best for you. People can be very quick to judge and love nothing more than validating their judgements. It feels much better to be right...

My photos:

1st Myself on 60 days Reverse/Unblemish

2nd (left) 2007 & tons of makeup

(me) Beginning of Sept 2016

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
36 of 120 Rodan and Fields reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 26 #1232333 Chandler, Arizona, United States

If it worked for you, great. But it's hard to tell when the lighting is so bad in the before one and good in the after. Same as EVERY before and after picture I've seen from consultants.

6 1 Reply

Oct 20 #1229765 Marysville, Washington, United States

Most people fail because they can't get past the rejections. This is a "no" business, just like any other sales job. I've made enough money to quit my full time job. My family and friends are my biggest supporters. Tons of people quit because they think they can just sit on their phones and post memes and make money, which is completely false. You need to hustle. These products are fantastic and we're #2, soon to be #1, in the country for a reason. Only 2% of our customers return the product. Those are facts. Would you make fun of your friends if they took a second job outside the home? Doubt it. If they were your real friends, you wouldn't think less of them like a lot of you are doing now. You should be happy they're trying to chase their dreams for them and their family. Makes me so sad to know that it's other women who are putting each other down. I love this business and I love what the company does for the community and it's consultants. I honestly can't take the negativity seriously.

0 5 Reply

Sep 28 #1219421 Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States

Your photo is not consistent. Shadowing on the left. No shadows on right....of course your skin looks better. I was in RF for years. I worked it and did ok. Got out due to the doctored pictures,people squinting in their before pictures,obvious botox use, photo shopped faces, sagging skin on 60 year old that look like teenager because of 30 days using cream. If you want to be taken seriously take pictures with consistent lightinh

13 3 Reply

Sep 17 #1214033

The majority of people will not endure the pain of achieving success.........

2 19 Reply

Sep 19 #1215242 Marlton, New Jersey, United States

In other words, most people won't do anything for a buck, while some will lie, cheat, steal, and, just about anything else to make a buck. I like the former type of people.

15 2 Reply

Sep 12 #1211638 Harvey, Louisiana, United States

Thank you! You did a wonderful job of explaining how the business works and how every consultant is different!

10 20 Reply

Sep 11 #1211226 Moorestown Township, New Jersey, United States

First, You do not own a business! Next, appreciate your point that some consultants are better than others. The fact that 95+% "fail" and quit within a year say that most consultants fail due to: their skill sets; training; company business model; or, some combination of these traits and others. The products are very comparable to others but more expensive than most. Agree with your point that discounts can change the dynamics of this equation in your favor. Lastly, I might suggest a different analogy than comparing R&F to Subway. One may change your appearance & generate some needed income and costs several hundred dollars. The other is just a $6 sandwich.

26 5 Reply

Sep 17 #1214035

Yes, consultants do own their R+F businesses. Some form corporations for tax purposes at the recommendation of their CPA. A successful R+F business becomes part of one's estate and thus an asset of the will. An R+F business can be sold.

0 21 Reply

Sep 18 #1214337

Get real - what a joke! How could it be an asset?? Another deceptive, manipulative post by a RF consultant.

20 2 Reply

Sep 18 #1214468 Marlton, New Jersey, United States

My guess is some might set up an LLC so they can write off their expenses/losses. If it really was a legitimate business, they would all have to file and pay taxes on all these 5 figure incomes. And, let's not forget paying Soc Sec and UNEMP taxes for all of their employees. Part of ones estate. Legally, my 15 year old station wagon that's worth about $100 will be part of my estate when I pass. Hard to believe there are so mainly clueless people around that always seem to fall for the next great MLM. And, unbelievable how you try to give hard working Moms who work a real job & maintain a household a bad name. Clueless & shameless! Quit not while you're behind

20 1 Reply

Oct 28 #1233139 Delran, New Jersey, United States

Hey anonymous in Marlton you must have some life sitting around all day writing poor reviews. Maybe if you got off you’re a** and did something you could upgrade from that $100 station wagon. I know plenty of people offering this product along with working full time jobs and raising a family’s. Its call ambition & the desire for success. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!! Lets see your before and after photos!!

1 2

Sep 24 #1217787 Tacoma, Washington, United States

If this was your own business you would 1)choose what products you were going to sell and 2)at what price point 3)control your sales and promotions 4)hire/fire and train your team 5)have a marketing plan 7)control your own P&L and so on and so on.
You don't do any of the above as well as you don't get any benefits (insurance, 401K, pension).
Watch and learn from what is going on with Herbalife right now. The FTC just fined them $200M for fraud business practices which mainly involved -pay to play -talking about trips/money and success that isn't attainable to most - have to show that 70% sales come from real consumers outside of the herbalife structure, not distributor purchases and a *** of a lot more. They have till May to put these new rules into place and they are already saying that they don't think they will be able to do it, and are strongly looking to take this private.
That said, even private MLMs will be found to be a pyramid scheme if they follow the same rules that Herbalife has in place right now and R&F currently plays by the same rules.
What would happen if (and it will) --consultants no longer pay for a kit, consultant sales are no longer part of the team monthly sales (or a very small part of it less than 30%)--you can't talk about trips, quitting your jobs and lavish lifestyles and the ONLY way that you can make money is by actually selling the product. And here's the big one--NO rewards for recruiting. At. All. Bc that is what Herbalife
... Show more

10 0 Reply

Sep 26 #1218315

No, you don't own your own business. Anyone who knows anything about business knows that you must have control over three things to be considered a business owner. You must have control over the product (nope on that one), you must have control over the pricing (maybe, but only through kick backs), and you must have control over the distribution (nope on that one too). So no, R&F consultants don't own a business. They are no more than sales people/recruiters.

12 0 Reply

Oct 30 #1233873 Marlton, New Jersey, United States

Hey anonymous in Delran. I make enough in my real job to not have to scam friends and relatives. BTW the products are decent. The price is not and the consultants - who have mostly failed in the real world - are the ones ruining the business. Own it

1 0

Dec 01 #1248607

And, the upper lower class consultant from Delran makes 1 nasty post trying to insult an honest poster and is never heard from again. Must be counting up the change from the couches. Oh well, hang in there. You will have more money when you're inflated ego lets you admit you made a mistake when you signed on as R&F rep and promised to do your best with your "warm" list of friends & relatives. There are better words than ambition to define this type of behavior.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rodan and Fields. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rodan and Fields.
Filing a new complaint about
×