I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a deeper discount.
I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience in this business and the condition of my skin due to these products.
****If you should be aware of anything, be aware of these things****
1.) Every Consultant's approach is not created equal. Can you honestly tell me every Subway you've gone to had the same customer service, the same management, etc? I bet not. Same here. I would say that most people's poor experiences directly reflect
on how their personal Consultant chose to run their business. Aka: Not explaining products properly, treating you like a dollar sign, etc.
2.) We get paid without building a team and we get paid without paying monthly for product. If you had a different experience, you were misinformed and/or never actually worked in this business.
3.) 1 month is often not enough time to see proper results and it is very common when changing products to see your skin worsen before getting better. Many people don't know this, and let their initial reservations (most likely after reading other reviews of people reacting hastily), get the best of them, and decide "it doesn't work." There is a reason we give 60 days and not 30.
4.) The reason many Consultants don't recieve a paycheck is because they are not Consultants to make a paycheck. We have a HUGE amount of people who sign up to get the biggest doscount possible ans NEVER want to sell. They are considered "face washers" and are still counted in our numbers.
All of my friends and fam who have decided to use my products are more than satisfied, and those that haven't do not dread my presence. If you go into this business with the right approach, it can be a very postive/empowering/motivating job. It has been such an amazing addition to my life. I bring in enough to be home with my Son, and have never had to sacrifice my relationships for it. I have been more motivated in bettering myself. This tactic, has in turn bettered my business.
I highly encourage you (if you are considering these products or business), to look further than this site. Look to see if anyone writing the review is affiliated with another skin care company. Also, look at the awards of the Company. Look at the positives. In the end, do what is best for you. People can be very quick to judge and love nothing more than validating their judgements. It feels much better to be right...
1st Myself on 60 days Reverse/Unblemish
2nd (left) 2007 & tons of makeup
(me) Beginning of Sept 2016
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm another fool to order from a friend! I hate the Facebook stalking too. She mistakenly signed me up for repeat custermer what ever special name for that... Anyway I..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Stayed at super 8 on west 29th st in Greeley co .price was good but room awfull. Bath tub doesn't drain after showering for over 3 hours. Walls havent been..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I have been living in Australia for a year and was using Sensodyne there no problems. On return back to the US I had run out of the AUS Sensodyne..."