6.5K views
1.8
Turnaround Time

I had signed up for the Preferred Customer program to obtain a better price and shipping cost. Unfortunately, you are on an auto ship, which caused me to receive more product then needed.

I decided to return the redefine cleanser and upon asking my consultant, I was emailed a link to Rodan and Field's return authorization form. I filled the form out to their specifications and mailed the return, first class mail. The cost of the return is on the customer, so I unfortunately did not pay to track the package, which was valued at $38. My mistake, two weeks later when I had not heard from the company, I emailed and was told they had no record of the return and would not issue a refund.

Their customer service is terrible. I believe it is ridiculous that a customer has to pay to return a product, instead of returning it though a consultant to begin with and then, in order to protect yourself, you must pay additional money to ensure that they will actually issue the refund. I also took note that on their return page, they indicate that if you do not follow the return directions to their specifications, they will discard the returned product and not issue a refund.

Not very user friendly at all. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2016.

Comments

I purchased Roden-Fields product hoping to get rid of my wrinkles The products were great! But I still have wrinkles.

Oh well. I think they have great customer service! Kim D, was my consultant. She was very sincere about the product not working out for me.

She told me to return all the items within the 60-days.

I did that and received a full refund really quick! I would recommend this product to my friends even though I didnt get the results I wanted.

I also ordered from Rodan and Fields and had the same experience. The site was incredibly hard to figure out.

Even my consultant did not seem to know how to navigate it. The wrong product was ordered. Instead of being able to exchange I had to mail the order back wait to be refunded and then try to order again. I never received any communication that my return was being processed.

Finally calling about 3 weeks later I was told they were still working on it. Still no communication and I called again another 2 weeks later. I was told because I had kept the lash boost out of the order that no refund was being credited. 320ish dollars plus the cost of returning the product plus the cost of insuring the return.

And if I hadn't called they would have just kept all my money. I'm so pissed! I was planning to order an even more expensive package, but have now canceled my membership and will not use this company again.

Yet to be determined if this money is ever credited. I am left with no product and no money!

I, for one, think R+F has fantastic customer service! They have replaced products for free if something breaks and returned anything sent back within their 60 day window for a full refund.

If you sent something of value in the mail and are looking to place blame on the company that didn't receive it you're obviously of the thinking it is "always someone else's fault." Live and learn, and insure a package for what it is worth next time. If you can buy $300 in skin care products you can afford $7 extra to insure its safe return. And, maybe you should blame the postal service you trusted for losing the product in the first place? I don't think R+F, a billion dollar company, is looking to rip you off of your measly $300 and to go on social media claiming such is whiney and pathetic.

If you have a tracking number than it is the postal services job to find it. Not R+F's.

And, for the grammar police comment, you are obviously bored and mean. Your rude comment about her poor use of grammar is both disrespectful and useless.

to Anonymous #1600597

I was planning to join this company as an consultant, but I changed my mind after reading this comment. I assume you are probably working for this company or maybe you are one of the consultants, but my question is that aren’t you supposed to help these unsatisfied customers?

But instead you are making this very rude comment about their truth reviews. This is very disturbing and I am very glad I didn’t join this company.

Having exact same issue. I had to send back all packaging as well so my cost to ship regular mail was 12 dollars itself so I did not get a tracking number since i have NEVER had a problem mailing things my entire life.

My order total was almost 300 dollars.

It's been over a month and they said they dont have the package and their is nothing they can do for me. Unreal.

I'm having a similar experience but to the tune of $383 WITH a tracking number. This company is the worst and I will be contacting my AG's office.

Kelly14
Normal, Illinois, United States #1333468

Your consultant is a *** with very poor customer service. If you are not willing to provide excellent customer service, this is NOT the right job for your consulutant.

Austin, Texas, United States #1255950

Oops a portion of my comment got cut off. Here's the beginning...

That's unfortunate. I've returned products using USPS 1st class and Priority and have had no issue. Priority is 2 day and 1st class is 3 day.

Both give you $50 worth of insurance and a tracking number included in the price. Never over $10 especially for just one item.

Austin, Texas, United States #1255947

and Priority and have had no issue. Priority is 2 day and 1st class is 3 day.

As far as your autoship is concerned it's rediculously easy to delay only takes two clicks and you're sent reminders prior to shipment. So you're never caught off gaurd.

Perhaps those reminders got sent to your spam?

I'm very happy with the customer service and have never had nothing but positive results. BTW yes it stinks to have to pay your own return but you do get a 60 day money back gurentee which is pretty fantastic and totally worth the tradeoff.

to Anonymous #1257445

Post should have been lost after 1st sentence. Love your English - I...have never had nothing but positive results.

No wonder you have failed at boring normal jobs. If your skin is as bad as your writing skills, you need something that works and not R&F

Kelly14
to Anonymous Normal, Illinois, United States #1333470

Not nice.

to Anonymous #1429686

Wow. That's what you do with your time?

to Anonymous #1479528

Obviously your English isn’t very well either. It would be anything* but positive results.

to Anonymous #1531103

Must work for R&F.

to Anonymous #1600600

I was planning to join this company as an consultant, but I change my mind after reading this comment. I assume you are probably working for this company or maybe you are one of the consultants, but my question is that aren’t you supposed to help these unsatisfied customers?

But instead you are making very rude comments about their truth reviews. This is very disturbing and I am very glad I didn’t join this company.