Rodan And Fields Regimen Beauty Set Review

6 of 142 Rodan and Fields reviews

I used the whole product regime and got no results how do I get my money back guarantee

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #983698 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rodan and Fields? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
6 of 142 Rodan and Fields reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Kelly

Jan 04 #1265258 Normal, Illinois, United States

Talk to the consultant you purchased your regimen from. You can also contact the customer service office at Rodan and Fields. You would have to be within the 60 day guarantee window. Your results will depend on how you used the product, your age, your skin condition, etc. For example, I have 3 family members on the Reverse Regimen, it took 40 to 50 years of sun damage and age spots to get in their current condition. I set the expectation that each would vary as to the length they would be on Reverse Regimen before moving to the Redefine Regimen. Each individual's skin is different than the next and how the skin responds to the regimens vary as well. Skincare is a lifetime of care, not a once and done miracle. It all lands on how you want to age. I have a sister who is perfectly fine with her gray hair and dial soap. She has sun damage and age spots but is just fine with them. I guess I'm more high maintenance than she is;) I hope this helps.

4 1 Reply

Jan 05 #1266316

Your sister sounds like a nice and real person who is comfortable in her own skin. Sounds like you can learn from your sister. Just a thought.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rodan and Fields. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rodan and Fields.
Filing a new complaint about
×