Rodan and Fields Many Success Stories

7 of 142 Rodan and Fields reviews

Disclaimer, I am a Rodan and Fields consulutant.I absolutely love the products and results of the Redefine Age Assault regimen.

I am also using Lash Boost and as of week 5, I am seeing significant results. I have several famiy members using, Reverse and Unblemish Regimens and all 7 family members love the products and results. The Unblemish Regimen truly is making life changing results for my niece and nephew who had extreme acne and one had terrible scarring. My husband and two sisters are using Reverse with the AMP MD roller and they too love the products and results.

I have a friend using Reverse, another using Redefine and 2 more using a combination of Unblemish/Redefine and another using a combo of Sooth and Unblemish, all with great results. I had one customer who returned their regimine and switched to Redefine, again, no hassle, easy and prompt return. For those having customer service issues, I'd bet your consultant, not the company is the issue. Consultants are NOT the experts, that is why Rodan and Fields have each customer go thru the Solutions Tool developed by Drs.

Rodan and Fields to determine appropriate regimens. We also have a Nurse Line available to address questions. We have training calls every week.

There may be senior consultants who over the years have gained much knowledge; however, the Solutions Tool and Nurse Line are our go to resources.When I see the drastic results of cancer patients, those with scarring, in addition to the everyday before and after photos etc., I know I am representing a great, honest company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rodan And Field Redifine Unblemish Reverse Sooth And Lash Boost
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #983354 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rodan and Fields? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 142 Rodan and Fields reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 02 #1264302

So glad you admitted to being an R&F rep or else I couldn't possibly understand why you are on a pissed consumer site. I guess you never heard the good business acumen of not putting all your eggs in one basket. BTW,I was having a little trouble following the family tree. Are you a Kardashian?

11 4 Reply

Jan 04 #1265867 Normal, Illinois, United States

Just one of 14 kids and proud of it. I happened upon this site. Being customer service oriented, I tried to answer some of these complaints which are all posted anonymously. Tough for a company to respond if you are unwilling to provide contact information. Seems like this is just a handful of folks with exaggerated complaints.
Kelly Cagle

6 5 Reply

Jan 09 #1268129 Littleton, Colorado, United States

Obviously, what Kelly is saying has merit or "Anonymous" would not be focusing on what is thought to be her "family tree". As one Anonymous to another, contact the company directly, then if you get put off or have other issues, and are frustrated enough to post on here, that would be understandable.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rodan and Fields. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rodan and Fields.
Filing a new complaint about
×