19.7K views
Featured Not resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

I've been using the lash boost for about 3 months. I have seen longer lashes, however I also had a lot more lashes fall out than usual.

So now I have some longer lashes yet much thinner. Then this morning as I was doing my makeup as usual I leaned in close to realize that I'm growing hair on my cheek bones!!! It basically continues from the end of my eyebrow circling around the outside of my eye!!!! I'm absolutely horrified!

I don't glob this stuff on so it's not like it runs all over my face.

I never thought I would have to pluck my cheeks. :(

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 05, 2017.

Comments

I’m also having this problem. Will it go away if I stop using it?

The same thing with me. My lashes are long but not really thicker and when I leaned in close to the mirror there were hairs on my cheek bobes.

I plucked like crazy! Now Im afraid to continue using it

Ugh, I just looked this up because I’ve noticed the hair too!!! I really self conscious about this and I have three weddings to go to in two months. Please someone say something fixed this!

Has anyone experienced hair growth on face from the facial cream?

I have the same problem! I was using the lash boost for about a month and now I have hair right under my eyes! What is going on?!

to Miranda211 #1510613

This is happening to me and I am freaking out. Please, can someone tell me that once they stopped using it, this problem went away???

I’ve been using this product for about a month now and I’ve just noticed that I’m growing hair on my cheekbones!! I’m literally freaking out right now.

Has anyone stopped the product and the issue resolve! I need to know that I won’t have to deal with this forever!

Same thing happened to me! It looked like I had dark circles around my eyes, then I realized it was patches of fine dark hair growing above my cheekbones! I had to wax it off and it was painful as heck.

Does anyone know of the cheek bone hairs will grow back If I wax them off? I stopped using lash boost over 2 months ago but the cheek bone hairs are still there!

I’m afraid that if I wax them they will grow in more coarse. Any suggestions?

Any luck?

Yup, same thing for me - I was tweezing my eyebrows and I saw tons of

hair on top of my cheekbones AND eyelids themselves, where I've never had before! Freaked out.

I've been using LB for 5 weeks and DO see a diff in my eyelashes, but if the hair on my cheekbones keeps growing, I might reconsider. Sheesh!

Ughhh! I suspected it was the lash boost!

It totally happened to me!!!! It’s awful and not worth the lack growth!

Same thing happened to me!!!

Same thing happened to me! Dark hair on my cheek bones and R and F said I must be using too much product, NOT TRUE!

But anyway, has anyone found a way to remedy this horrible situation? Has anyone had it get better after discontinuing use?

Same thing, used a dime size of nair over 5 min to get rid of it. I figure I'll have to do it once a week, no biggie. My lashes are awesome.

to Laura #1409884

That’s messed up you would continue using a product that causes hair growth on your face! Watch your lashes fall out in clumps next...what then?

$300 for false lashes? Dumb

to Laura #1568938

No biggie?! You are growing facial hair...no biggie?!

I have that same problem with hair growing underneath my eyes above the cheek bones! It’s crazy.

I’m turning into a werewolf! I’m not using a ton.

Now I need to get my face waxed. There should be a warning about that.

I just waxed my upper cheekbones and eyelids. MY EYELIDS!

What is their return policy? I am not happy about this!

Agree. Noticed lots of fine hair under my eyes.

Plucked them out - hurt like heck. But my lashes are still long