33.8K views

I purchased the lash boost about 6 weeks ago...Ive now noticed clumps of lashes falling out also uneven length. Not sure if it's normal...I was happy at first...but certainly NOT now!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Me too, same experience. My lashes are now falling out and look uneven!

It's a shame bc I've always had naturally long, thick lashes - figured the serum would help enhance them even more. First couple months were great. Then after about 8 weeks, lashes started falling out, and uneven lengths! Never in my 31 years of life have I ever experienced this.

Ugh. Lesson learned - "don't fix what's not broken" - oh but now my lashes are horrible and it is definitely linked to the R&F lash boost serum. And no, I do not have an underlying medical condition.

I don't use false lashes, nor waterproof mascara, nor harsh cleansing products. Never using this serum again.

@PissedConsumer1284464

Same same same. Started using even if I already had nice thick eye lashes.

And yes they grow even longer and thicker but now they start to fall off and I looks uneven and ugly. S

@PissedConsumer1284464

Not good to hear. Hopefully,it will repair itself with some time.

Eyelashes are only supposed to be a certain length, and then they fall out. The body does not want them too long.

Sorry to hear you are having negative results with Lash Boost. Eye lashes to cycle, it could be that, if not, I'd recommend calling your consultant.

Your consultant can contact the nurse line or she can return your Lash Boost (easier if you have the invoice that was shipped with the product) if you are within the 60 day return policy. Did you call customer service or your consultant prior to posting on here? They should be able to rectify any issues you are having.

I've been using Lash Boost for two months now and have stopped wearing mascara. Sorry you are not seeing the same results.

Please contact customer service or your consultant.

Kelly Cagle

Normal, IL

It's all money marking...scam

@Jakeline Ahl

How is the consultant going to rectify lashes that are falling out? Yes, the can offer a refund, but that does NOT address the problem.

@PissedConsumer1312285

Reporting the issue to them means they can track how many people are having the problem. If most of the people who have this problem don't report it directly to them, they can't know if it's having a huge, negative effect on the population, or just a small few that react badly.

People who don't like a product are going to be a lot louder about it online yes, but they're not necessarily going to see your review on good ole pissedconsumer.com.

It's the same with any kind of software product. Report the bugs so they can find a resolution; whether it be a change of formula or a recall.

I tried Lash boost for the very first time last night. I woke to swollen, red, sore eyelids.

Called my consultant and asked what do I do she asked her consultant and they recommend me using it every other day but I can feel my eyes are sore have to return. hope I can get full refund.I see that has been an issue with other customers.

@PissedConsumer1277779

I'm getting the same thing

@PissedConsumer1277779

If you're within the 60 day return policy and have your shipping receipt, there should be no problem. Ask your consultant to return it for you.

@PissedConsumer1277779

You're probably allergic to it and should definitely stop using it.

@PissedConsumer1277779

Are you allergic to nuts? It is my understanding that they use almond oil in Lash Boost.

@PissedConsumer1277779

Please contact the FDA to launch a formal complaint. I contacted them after reading the ingredient list.

I was told that the ingredient Isopropyl cloprostenate, which is in Lash Boost is a synthetic prostaglandin analog in the same class of compounds as the active ingredients in FDA-approved drugs indicated to lower intraocular pressure in glaucoma patients. Since Prostaglandin analogs are well known to have an effect on the structure or function of the body, I was advised by the FDA employee to see a doctor before using Lash Boost Look up Isopropyl Cloprostenate and also prostaglandin analog and you will see why the FDA should be advised of issues with this product.

I just tried the lash boost for the first time last night, it tingled, thinking it wasn't a big deal, until I woke up the next day and my eye lids were red . It looks like the product burned my skin... not cool, but on a positive note my consultant is returning it for me with my money refunded

@PissedConsumer1270205

Me too!! My eyes are blood red for days and visene doesn't get red out !

@PissedConsumer1270205

Talk to your consultant, have her call the nurse line. I've been told lashes have a cycle and it is not unusual for some to fall out, you may be noticing it more bc you are paying more attention to your lashes and/or bc the product makes a normal cycle to be more noticeable.

@Jakeline Ahl

I have experienced similar results. It took weeks to notice a change, then I loved it the results for about 2-3 weeks.

Suddenly I notice on my one eye, I have seriously lost lashes and I do believe the lashes lightened up since I started using the serum.

I intend to discontinue and not repurchase.

May just be me, the other cosmetics I use, or my age/hormones but I feel there might be a connection to this serum.

@PissedConsumer1269045

I could tell a difference shortly after I started using the product, and I thought that it was great! A few weeks later, my lashes started falling out!

They look awful now!!