Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum Review

9 of 142 Rodan and Fields reviews

I purchased the lash boost about 6 weeks ago...Ive now noticed clumps of lashes falling out also uneven length. Not sure if it's normal...I was happy at first...but certainly NOT now!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #979859 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rodan and Fields? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 142 Rodan and Fields reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 12 #1270205 Portland, Maine, United States

I just tried the lash boost for the first time last night, it tingled, thinking it wasn't a big deal, until I woke up the next day and my eye lids were red . It looks like the product burned my skin... not cool, but on a positive note my consultant is returning it for me with my money refunded

1 0 Reply
Kelly14

Jan 01 #1263928 Normal, Illinois, United States

Talk to your consultant, have her call the nurse line. I've been told lashes have a cycle and it is not unusual for some to fall out, you may be noticing it more bc you are paying more attention to your lashes and/or bc the product makes a normal cycle to be more noticeable.

2 6 Reply

Jan 10 #1269045

I have experienced similar results. It took weeks to notice a change, then I loved it the results for about 2-3 weeks. Suddenly I notice on my one eye, I have seriously lost lashes and I do believe the lashes lightened up since I started using the serum. I intend to discontinue and not repurchase.
May just be me, the other cosmetics I use, or my age/hormones but I feel there might be a connection to this serum.

4 0 Reply

Dec 27, 2016 #1261529

Lots of honest customers say the creams and lotions don't work and sometimes cause new or other skin issues. Ladies I have spoken to have said the lash boost is very expensive and does not work too well. I believe these ladies are honest. Why would they not be honest? So, we hear the products are expensive and have marginal results. Why continue buying them?

9 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rodan and Fields. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rodan and Fields.
Filing a new complaint about
×