21.2K views 40 comments

I purchased the lash boost about 6 weeks ago...Ive now noticed clumps of lashes falling out also uneven length. Not sure if it's normal...I was happy at first...but certainly NOT now!

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States #1333388

I am loosing my eye lashes and also I am getting bloody mucus in the corners of my eyes. Can someone tell me if this has happened to them please

Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States #1333384

I am having the same problem I have lost eye lashes also, and I have been getting bloody​ mucus has anyone else have had this problem

Pam
Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States #1324290

I had the same problem within 2 weeks my eyelashes started falling out. I continued the stuff and they grew back quickly

Burbank, California, United States #1320297

I experienced the same thing.My lashes looked amazing and then some fell out leaving clear gaps.

Per dermatologist our lashes have a 6 week cycle and are falling out all the time. It is more noticable when they are longer, thicker, and fuller looking.

I stuck with it and now they're back to being awesome!I've been using for 6 months now and on bottle number 2!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1320104

Wow!Shocked to see this.

My lashes are growing like crazy. I limit the use now. They rarely even fall out.

So sorry this happened to you.I guess it wasn't for you.

Erin

I used it for the first time yesterday and my eyes hurt and feel bruised today.They are also itchy.

Could this happen after just one use?

What about discoloration?Anyone experience this?

to Erin Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1320107

You are using too much and getting in your eye.Are you working with a consultant?

They can advise on how to use it. You have to get the excess off of the brush tip. Very very little is needed. I use eye drops to lubricate.

I sometimes get it in my eye too.I use drops to flush.

Check out what happened to WEN. They have a class action lawsuit bc women were claiming that their hair was falling out. If my lashes were falling out in clumps, and there was no warning about almond oil (and allergic to nuts) R&F has some explaining to do

Wendy
Concord, California, United States #1307193

Im having fantastic results using mine.It took me the full 8 weeks to see a difference.

My eyelashes look fake right now, they are amazing.

for a daytime look I can leave without mascara and everyone has noticed the different.I do have *some* itching from time to time but nothing problematic.

Same thing is happening to me! Clumpsof lashes are falling out!!