29K views

I purchased the lash boost about 6 weeks ago...Ive now noticed clumps of lashes falling out also uneven length. Not sure if it's normal...I was happy at first...but certainly NOT now!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rodan and Fields. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rodan and Fields.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Rodan and Fields to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have had amazing lashes my whole life.People constantly ask if they are fake.

At 51 they are getting a bit thinner but still go above my brows. I tried lash boost in hopes of thickening my lashes. They are falling out like crazy. Clumps gone!

I have never ever had this happen in my entire life. So this is t a normal shedding cycle.

My son is getting married in six months so hopefully they grow back by then.Ugh.

I am a first time customer to Roden & Fields lash boost.I tried the lash extensions and had an allergic reaction to the glue and every single eyelash fell out.

I bought this product doubting it would help me and 2 months later I have people asking me if I am wearing false eyelashes! I would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Very pleased !Pricey but it does work!!

to Susan Stone Harrison #1413779

Susan Stone I suggest you keep reading here.Many had the same experience you did in the first 2-4 months.

Now lashes are falling out in clumps with bare spots on eyelids.Keep reading and see if you feel as confident tonight applying lash boost as you did nights previous.

I've been using the lash boost for almost 2 months, woke up with a stye this morning.After some research, this seems fairly common.

I am not pleased, between the cost & now the pain & unpleasantness of a stye that is common place from this product.Needs to be pulled it just isn't worth it from what I've seen if any results.

to Sandra Burris Wright #1381259

You have to be applying it to your lash line and sparingly.I've had styes long before Lash Boost was ever created, never had a single stye since starting Lash Boost almost a year ago.

It's not for everyone, I have had 2 customers allergic to it.Guess what, they called me, I picked up the product and sent it back for a full refund.

to Kelly Cagle #1396063

Good job.

Thinking you must be a rare gem in the randf bunch.

Psyche101

I didn't have a positive experience - nor negative - with the last boost.No improvement but no harm either - except for wasted money.

Sorry to hear about your experience - FYI my experience on this board (and we are each posting about OUR experience with the company and their products) you get a LOT of R & F trollers looking for an argument.

They get down right nasty and personal - anyways good luck with finding a product that works.I'm still looking - Latisee was great at first but then I developed the allergic reaction which forced me to stop using the product.

Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States #1333388

I am loosing my eye lashes and also I am getting bloody mucus in the corners of my eyes. Can someone tell me if this has happened to them please

to Anonymous #1334200

Have you contacted the FDA about this?I contacted them and was told that the ingredient Isopropyl cloprostenate, which is in Lash Boost is a synthetic prostaglandin analog in the same class of compounds as the active ingredients in FDA-approved drugs indicated to lower intraocular pressure in glaucoma patients.

Prostaglandin analogs are well known to have an effect on the structure or function of the body. I was advised by the FDA employee that I contacted to see a doctor before using Lash Boost Look up Isopropyl Cloprostenate and also prostaglandin analog and you will see why the FDA should be advised of issues with this product.

to Anonymous #1367754

I took Lashboost to my eye doctor and he said it's a very safe product and there are no issues with any of the ingredients. He did tell me that Latisse had the ingredients that you spoke of that would lower pressures and it is actually a drug used in the treatment of glaucoma lash growth was an unexpected result.