1.5K views
Turnaround Time

This company is a joke.I purchased a consultant kit thinking that is was a easy as it states it is to return if not completely satisfied within 60 days.

I returned everything that was in the kit, even the slightly used items and one un-used regime (mailed back with insurance and tracking information) was told that I would not be receiving a refund because items were used or missing. Once they confirmed everythig was sent back, they still refused a refund but told me they would send me a different product. I did not want a different product. I wanted my refund as promised.

Asked to speak with a supervisor and Ramona told me she didnt have a supervisor, then she came back on and said her supervisor was busy, I said I could hold and finally came back and said her supervisor simply said thay was standard procedure and no refund would be issued - she then told me that they would return the products that I returned to them and gave me a case number adn told me it would be 7-10 business days before I would receive and if not, to call back and ask for status using my case #. This is NOT what they promote in thier literature when you purchase.

I have had others who have returned products and they received refunds.It is not what they say it is and I strongly recommend not using Rodan and Fields!!!!!

Review about: Rodan And Fields Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

Rocg

Call and write your credit card company. They will take care of it.

Report to the Better Business Bureau- you'd be amazed at the all the shadey stuff this company has been pulling for the last 6 months.

If youve been ripped off or scammed, complain to the Federal Trade Commission.

It can help put the bad guys out of business.To file a complaint, just go to www.ftc.gov/complaint or call 1-877-FTC-HELP.

Sorry to hear about your experience. It's an expensive lesson on dealing with this horrible company. You did the right thing by posting here and hopefully saving others from making the same mistake.