11513 Macfaden Dr, Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA 22551, USA
2.3K views
Featured Not resolved
2.3
Turnaround Time

In December of 2016 after a year of using the Redefine regimen, I noticed open pores appearing on my skin.This should have been a sign to me to back off, but I don't know much about skincare, so I contacted my consultant.

She sent me two packets of microdermabrasion paste and told me to use that on top of my skin for a few days and see if the pores went away. Well, they didn't. Not only did they not go away, they got WAY worse. In addition to open pores, I developed extreme inflammation and what looks like scarring all over my face in addition to burning, itching, etc.

For a year, I've done nothing but use gentle ingredients. No exfoliation, no ingredients with chemicals, and my skin is absolutely destroyed. I've seen five dermatologists, three estheticians, and three plastic surgeons. Most of whom have never seen anything like this before and say they cannot help me until my inflammation subsides.

I've had multiple blood panels ran (all came back normal), hormones tested (normal), and biopsies of the area (normal except for showing extreme inflammation). I'm using a rosacea cream now because that's the only thing the last derm I went to could recommend in an effort to keep inflammation down. This was after three months of doxycycline as well. I've attached photos.

This is horrifying. It has RUINED my life. Please stay away from this product. I emailed these photos to the only email I could find for them (their sales email), and they told me to contact my consultant.

Pretty sure if my consultant knew what she was doing, I wouldn't be in this mess. Oh lastly, I've had to get on antidepressants to even function. I'm 33 years old.

I look 70.Even my psychiatrist told me as much.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Face Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Tried the product, made my skin extremely dry, I have big bumps all over my face and very itchy, totally ruined my beautiful smooth skin. Had to stop using it and wait for my skin to recover, and had to look "ugly" for a while since I have to let my skin to heal. When you return you have to pay shipping, also when you open a new account you have to pay $20 fee (hidden of course)

Not worth your time and energy, stay away from it.

As Independent Consultants, your R&F rep carries the legal burden for the products she sells.It's a nice little set up for R&F.

Get gullible people to market and sell your product while completely shedding any legal responsibilities. Your only hope is to sue your rep for damages. But like you said, your dermatologist says its age related so you wouldn't have much of a leg to stand on. Maybe you can find a dermatologist that would back your story?

Or maybe find some proof that the ingredients in the product you used can cause what happened to you?

So sorry to hear your story.I wish you the best in your recovery.

Randf sets up the DoubleBind between the consultants and the company to avoid accountability.

There is really nothing the consultant can do for you to help.

The distance shields the company from any wrong doing.

Still go see a lawyer, because there is damage caused by a product, theirs.

Randf kills skin and accelerates aging.

This is tragic.I am so sorry to hear this.

Greetings and happy holidays.I am all about giving, so here are more sources for you all to read and consider.

Come to your own conclusions.

False Profits by Robert Fitzpatrick

The Likelihood of MLM Success

Success Rates and Tips for MLM Business

https://www.thebalance.com/the-likelihood-of-mlm-success-1794500 Consumer Awareness Institute The Case (for and) against Multi-level Marketing By Jon M. Taylor, MBA, Ph.D.

https://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/documents/public_comments/trade-regulation-rule-disclosure-requirements-and-prohibitions-concerning-business-opportunities-ftc.r511993-00017%C2%A0/00017-57317.pdf Pyramid Schemes Aren’t Sexy – The Guilt Driven Psychology Behind Pure Romance (about MLM’s) http://www.vegandogfood.co/pyramid-schemes-arent-sexy-the-guilt-driven-psychology-behind-pure-romance/ Fake Before and After https://www.reddit.com/r/antiMLM/comments/70oovz/another_deceptive_rodan_fields_before_and_after/ https://thats-normal.com/2017/02/everyone-hates-your-mlm-an-introduction/ Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Rodan-Fields-is-a-scam-1630057697316104/?ref=nf Rodan + Fields Scam?Yes It Is In My Opinion http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2017/10/20/rodan-fields-scam-yes-opinion/

That was your consultant - not the company. If you call yourself they're actually REALLY helpful

to Cynthia #1405367

I've reached out to them. No, they were not. They told me to call my consultant.

to Cynthia #1405627

Cynthia— get real, there is nothing a consultant can do, except refund, but NO REPAIR.

to Cynthia #1406621

That’s how this pyramid scheme works- put it on the little guy- who of course had no legal compability.

Go to a dermatologist .

to Cynthia #1407091

How are they helpful?What did they do for you, Cynthia?

Did they help you track down a return? Did they contact you to let you know that it was time for your auto renewal and ask you if there was anything that you would like to change in your order or delay? Did they answer your email within 12 hrs?

Did they speak with you within minutes of you calling and not putting you on hold for 30+ min?

Please do tell how hey have been helpful, in your personal experience.

michaelkwu

they don't tell you it contains chemicals which cause skin reactions and allergies.They care about profits not you. Just look at the ingredients label and tell me if im right?