2.5K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

It obvious that logging into this site as a consultant and giving a 5 rating is a task that is done regularly, this keeps average score of company and product in good standing. I too own my own business, was a pc and discontinued my account because of lack of customer service.

If I ran my business, and treated my customers with such disregard I would not exist. I am constantly reminded this company cares more about gaining consultants than customers. I don't wish to contribute to a company that the consumer is treated with such disrespect. Last year when customers were a told prices were increasing; were the increase dollars invested in providing better service or increasing commissions and trips?

You as the customer decide.

Are we valued or not? Are we really important?

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 11, 2017.

Comments

What the PyramidRandf consultants do not understand: THEY ARE THE CUSTOMER!!!If every consultant orders $88/month + the $25/monthly website fee— this $372,721,700.00 or AT LEAST 32.4% of Randf income!The perfect Pyramid!

My Facebook is covered with consultants recruiting why aren't they recruiting IT staff and customer service reps to handle customer service, without satisfied customers you have nothing no matter how many consultants you have under you! Please take notice of what really matters, a good product and serviced customers, not serviced consultants!!

to Anonymous #1436387

The consultants ARE the customers in the Pyramid scam.They are all hooked in for hundreds of dollars of their OWN money OBLIGATED TO RANDF— by contract!Youall wakeup!

Agree!

Excellently done! Thank you for sharing.

to Hillary #1316308

Which is why I stick to tried and true... Mary Kay!

One to One... "Make me feel special" service! No crappy forms to fill out when a product needs to be returned.

My Consultant handles everything and works with the Me to see if there is any other product which can be switched out... If this is impossible then a full re reimbursement is received.