1.9

I'm another fool to order from a friend!I hate the Facebook stalking too.

She mistakenly signed me up for repeat custermer what ever special name for that... Anyway I told her I wanted just the acne cream.

Tried it my face exploded with very red welts almost like cysts under my skin, itchy and painful. Eyes sullen really bad.

On third day of this.

Wish I never bought R snd F.Simply aweful!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rodan and fields cream from Rodan and Fields and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rodan and Fields to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rodan and Fields for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

#1292077

Doubt your friend "mistakingly" signed you up as a preferred customer.I think a good alternative would be to stalk them back on social media.

Don't worry about losing a friend.If she put making a buck a higher priority than your friendship, she was not a good friend anyway.

to Anonymous #1292115

I was thinking that as well, i.e., it was no mistake she was signed up as a preferred customer.