I'm another fool to order from a friend!I hate the Facebook stalking too.
She mistakenly signed me up for repeat custermer what ever special name for that... Anyway I told her I wanted just the acne cream.
Tried it my face exploded with very red welts almost like cysts under my skin, itchy and painful. Eyes sullen really bad.
On third day of this.
Wish I never bought R snd F.Simply aweful!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "This company has one phone number and no one will answer the number. If you have a problem with your card you cannot get help. My son wanted to buy a..."
- "All around worst haircut I've ever received in my entire life and I ordered the mvp which I didn't get instead she wrote down triple play and I told her..."
- "Cheap material for the dome! Do not buy this oven! False advertisement! Total waste of money! Customer service was crappy too. I should have read reviews first before I..."