529 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.1
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 24

2/24/20: I am thrilled to report that my credit card shows a $149.08 credit/refund by Rodan & Fields. Their consumer affairs department honored my fair request and now I am moving forward! :) Thanks R & F!

Update by user Feb 19

2/19/2020: I followed up in the same email string asking for status.

Update by user Feb 19

2/19/2020: The Rodan and Fields customer service email address is incorrect and my original email to them bounced back. I sent the email successfully to salessupport@***.com on 2/05/2020 and immediately received an autoresponder message that assigned a case number and that it was in review.

I received a second email stating that they have also passed my concerns to their Exec Team who is always interested in comments and concerns for planning future growth. To date, I have not heard back from anyone.

Update by user Jan 20

I followed the instructions on their return policy steps printed on their form and on 11/15/2019 mailed back the 2nd Lash Boost I had ordered. It was unopened, and returned back in the original packaging with their requested mailing label.

The first Lash Boost I ordered was over 60 days at this point and so by policy it was not returnable. If so, I would have since early in month 3 of use, the product started to discolor my eyelids in a brown tone and caused my eyes to water and itch. I left to travel 11/16-12/12 and returned to notice no credit was processed. Upon my call a couple weeks ago to support they informed me that they never received it and that had to have a tracking number in order to get a refund.

Although that was NOT listed on the return form, it’s apparently embedded in links that you have to further click on the find. Prior to mailing, I made a point to make a copy of the filled in return form and dated it. I honestly can’t remember if I thought to send tracked on my own but at this time, I can’t find a tracking number. I tried to call their customer service today and the line for US customers did not transfer over, basically froze.

Bottom line, I spent $300 on 2 Lash Boosts that caused adverse drug reactions with vague return policy that I do not feel should be reasonable for. I feel the full $300 should be refunded however, I am willing to accept the return of one and be satisfied.

Original review posted by user Jan 20

No answer - the system did not route me to us support. It became a dead line

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Rodan And Fields Pros: Women leadership, Well branded, Redefine.

Rodan And Fields Cons: Caused breakouts and rash.

Comments