Words: 0
Bullshit
Ninja
  • Add photo
  • Add video
Add credibility to your review: receipts, screenshots, photos etc.
      You will not be able to edit your review after submission. In order to add / update information provide at least your email address on the next step.

Most Popular Rodan And Fields Reviews

Rodan and Fields - Lash Boost Serum Review

I purchased the lash boost about 6 weeks ago...Ive now noticed clumps of lashes falling out also uneven length. Not sure if it's normal...I was happy at first...but certainly NOT now!

Rodan and Fields - Lash Boost Serum Review

I used lashboost for a total of 4 weeks. After about 1 1/2 weeks, I woke up to a stye on my eyelid. I stopped using it until the stye went away (about 3 or 4 days) then I resumed use for the remaining 3 weeks until I got another stye, and then another, and then another. I stopped use after the first one appeared, and have been off of it for over 2 weeks, and I'm still getting breakouts on and around my eyelids. About three days ago, I had a stye develop on my right upper eye lid. It has since grown and taken over my entire eyelid, swelling to at least two times it's normal size. I even went to the doctor today to get it checked out because it was so painful, red, and inflamed. The doctor told me to never use it again, not that I would! I'll never purchase another Rodan and Fields product again, and will encourage others to follow suit.

1.3
      I've been using the lash boost for about 3 months. I have seen longer lashes, however I also had a lot more lashes fall out than usual. So now I have some longer lashes yet much thinner. Then this morning as I was doing my makeup as usual I leaned in close to realize that I'm growing hair on my cheek bones!!! It basically continues from the end of my eyebrow circling around the outside of my eye!!!! I'm absolutely horrified! I don't glob this stuff on so it's not like it runs all over my face. I never thought I would have to pluck my cheeks. :(