4.8K views

Lash boost worked like a dream the first tube. I did notice some extra hairs growing in some weird *** areas and some lower lid redness and darkness, but I could manage all of that.

5 months later and on my second tube for 2 months, everything has fallen apart.

I now have the same dark, red eyes, but now lesser and longer lashes to make up for it. I look like *** $316 later.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Google, Keller Rohrback L.L.P. news. They are looking for people to shop participate in a class action lawsuit against Rodan and Fields.

@PissedConsumer1435519

Who is looking for people to participate? My lashes fell out several times while on Lash Boost and I’ve been off of it for 6 months and my lashes are still not back to normal.

It was going to happen sooner or later. Potential legal action taken here: get your pics ready

@PissedConsumer1434548

Why r u sooo obsessed with this company??...very strange, must be more to it...hmmm?...

I look at reviews before trying a new product but you sound so angry and obsessive it makes me wonder about your motives...

You are the main person on this website complaining...very easy to recognize your verbage and angry rants...

Looks like a lawsuit is in the works:

I am experiencing the same symptoms but does anyone else have sensitivity to light? The sun hurts my eyes so bad I have to wear very dark glasses to drive

Prostaglandlin is the active ingredient.

It masculanizes your lash hair follicles.

Creating more growth. Temporary while using it.

If this falls elsewhere on your skin or in your body, it makes for different reactions!

Get informed.

#1432031

Take pics and report to the FDA. There

Should Be a class action lawsuit for this.

Hair growth on the face? What kind of messed up synthetic male hormones are they adding to this? This is really scary. Also can you post pics here?

WEN was sued for hair falling out. This should be reviewed too.

@PissedConsumer1432031

Prostaglandin masculanizes the haor follicle.

It also reacts with other receptors within the body.

Rodan And Fields Reviews