1.1K views
Turnaround Time

I guess the first major red flag would've been all I needed to become a consultant to sell these products and advise other people was to put down $695.there's no required training whatsoever - you just have to give them a credit card.

And it seems the person that I had purchased them from as my consultant was equally uneducated to address any specific problems to recommend a specific skin Care line. The products weren't horrible but they were not beneficial either and of the four kits that we tried the reverse smooth Unblemish and redefine none seem to enhavnce the appearance of skin and the 2 people who tried reverse both reported white bumps under their skin. The unblemish seemed very harsh even for teenager use and left skin red and sensitive. We purchased the kits in may return them the first week of July and I'm still waiting for my refund.

They advise shipping the product back with insurance and keep a copy of the shipping label.Make sure you do that because when I called they said they had no history of my products being returned and then miraculously when I found the tracking number that showed signed delivery only then were they able to find it and even now eight weeks later I'm still waiting for a refund

Review about: Rodan And Fields Unblemish Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

Now this makes perfect sense seeing how consultants respond to criticism.Arguments lack facts and resort to personal attacks.

Thank you for sharing your story.There is quite the narrative being written about R&F on this site directly contradicting the AMAZING stories of the army of consultants.