1.6K views
1.8

As I am aging (graceful way of saying I am 47) ...I decided to take better care of my skin now and I wanted to help out a beloved stay at home Mom in my neighborhood. I had just started the Clinique smart repair (sp?) so wanted to finish that before I purchased the R&F.

The consultant/neighbor suggested the sensitive line (for my red face) and the "amazing eye repair" red skin line was no different than a sensitive wash - I saw no difference whatsoever. The "miracle eye repair" - OMG...even using only a tiny bit...I woke up with greasy eyes that I felt left a residual and made my daily contacts the following days awful. And when I say a little...I mean barley a dab. And no difference in appearance after 30 days.

Wish my neighbor/friend well in her endeavors with R&F...but personally did nothing for me and I believe all of the positive reviews you see on google are consultants trying to pump the product. It was way not worth the money for me. I went back to my Clinique smart repair and I love it. My face feels clean, not overly greasy and wicked smooth.

For disclosure purposes - I am in the IT industry ...have nothing to do with skincare.

This is just my honest assessment. Good Luck

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Rodan And Fields Cons: Products not worth it.

Location: Ashburn, VA 20147, USA

Comments

The Bright Eye Complex states that it has "slight color correction for instant brightness" and the Multi Function Eye cream contains optical brighteners that visibly smooth the skin.

So...no miracles there.