729 views

Sent my second shipment bqck to you on August 2019 after talking to two reps from your company. I'm sure it's there by now since it only went to Ohio, 2450 Creekside Parkway, Lockbourne, OH 43137 (which one of your reps told me to send it to).

Have not heard a word. Are you planning to send me a refund. As I told your rep, I had no idea I would continue receiving more products after ordering the first. Please call or text me to advise what your process is to complete the return and refund my money.

I'm not sure how you got my credit card information for future shipments. It would be difficult to even evaluate the product without more time and after reading all the reviews I've decided AGAINST future shipments since I was unaware that this would be done automatically. Please look into this situation and refund me the money, then contact me to assure this is done and I have received the return money. Wanda Morat, 3068 Raking Leaf Drive, Abingdon, MD 21009.

If you would like to call my cell number is 410-271-****.

I hope these details will help to make other people aware of your procedure and help others to make informed so they can make wise decisions in the future. Angry.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Beauty Set.

Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Comments

The rep you purchased if from was more than likely the one who set it up for you to receive auto ship or if you ordered it from the reps website, it's probably in tiny writing about the auto shipments..I don't know if they really come on here and resolve issues but I know they tend to over on the Better Business Bureau, so you might want to file a complain over there. And if that doesn't work, get a new bank/credit card so they can't keep charging you. Just for future reference almost ALL mlm companies require auto ship to get a discount and almost ALL reps do NOT tell you this prior to buying.

Rodan And Fields Reviews