6.2K views
2.2

I’ve been using lash boost for several months and was happy with my lashes but dismayed over my red lids. There was no itching or swelling initially and the girl who sold me the products told me that this was a side effect.

It didn’t bother me too much until the skin on one lid started to get rough and sore. I’m becoming a little concerned as it has persisted for several days and will certainly go see a doc soon if it persists. I’ll be calling my stepmother today and telling her to discontinue its use.

I gave her a tube as she had almost nonexistent lashes. I like the Rodan and Fields facial exfoliant but wouldn’t purchase any products again as not worth the price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Make warnings about lash boost more prominent..

Rodan And Fields Pros: Couple of the products.

Rodan And Fields Cons: That lash boost had terrible physical consequences.

Comments

Oh my gosh!! This is currently happening to me.

My eyelid has gotten dry skin, rough, and sore. It will itch, but I also get styes randomly as well.

Also, my eyelid on my right eye has become more droopy and saggy. Not happy at all...

@PissedConsumer1404614

Omg!!!! This is happening to me too!!!

#1412048
@PissedConsumer1404862

Having very itchy eyelids, can seem to moisturize my eye lids enough

@PissedConsumer1412048

Hey girls this was happening to me to turns out I was using to much product.. take a few days off or until redness goes away and start again, make sure u are wiping off wand when u pull out leaving very small product on sand then just apply to lash line..

made all the difference for me! Good luck!

Rodan And Fields Reviews