4.1K views
Featured Not resolved

I started using Lash Boost 2/7/18 and by 3/6/18 my eyes were red, itchy and watery. I assumed I had pink eye, and my doctor thought that made sense because a family member had just gotten over it.

It didn’t even dawn on me that it was the Lash Boost. Well, three weeks, 4 opthamogist visits, a trip to urgent care and over $200 in different medications later, my eyes are finally settling down. The antibiotics and antivirals that I was prescribed did nothing but irritate my eyes further. A friend just told me last night that she’s having a reaction to the lash boost after using it one time.

She initially thought she had pink eye, too, but then we put it all together. Coincidentally saw doctor this morning, and he thinks I had a massive immune system response.

Two more weeks ahead tapering off steroid drops for me. Never again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Horrible product. Jump on the bandwagon with the massive lawsuit against Lashboost.

It is astounding how many people keep using this crap on their eyes despite the complaints and adverse reactions everyone is talking about! Wake up people!!

Lashboost and all of the other *** RF products filled with chemicals are over priced garbage! Comparable to drugstore products at best!

I used it 4 times. I had badly irritated eyes right away, so I researched and tried again with all the best advice to do it properly.

Still bad scary effects, red puffy sore tight eye area. I prayed to God it would go away and I will never use it again.

I so much wanted it to be a good thing and gave it a good shot. Very scary !!