2K views

I used Rodan and Fields lash boost for about six weeks. While I did notice my lashes looking fuller, one morning I looked in the mirror and noticed dark hair growing on my upper cheekbone underneath my eye.

This hair is gnarly. I also noticed that this product has given me the appearance of dark patches (not circles) under my eyes which I never, ever, had a problem with before now. I hate looking in the mirror as I feel like I’ve AGED 5-10 years!!! I am afraid to pluck these dark hairs as the eye area is so tender and sensitive.

I’ve had to purchase expensive eye cream in the hope that the dark patches will disappear. I emailed Rodan and Fields to complain. They said I must have used too much product. That is utter nonsense!!!

I used so very little product and only used every few days. Had I known that this product had the possibility of these side effects, I would never, NEVER, have used it. I stopped using this product weeks ago and the damage is still there!!! Rodan and Fields said it would go away in time.

How much time???

I’m extremely upset and would happily join a class action lawsuit against Rodan and Fields. Consumers beware!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This is happening to me as well. Did it ever go away? Did you wax/tweeze the hairs?

Randf avoid all and any responsibilities by their Pyramid business model.

Trusty doctors?

Yikes! Droopy eye lids is another common side effect of R&F Lash Boost. This poor girl is much calmer about it than I would be.