3.8K views
2.2
Turnaround Time

Has anyone experienced Droopy eyes/eyelids after using Lash Boost? I have only been using it for a week and now have Droopy eyes.

Please help, will it go away? I have immidiately stopped using the Lash Boost.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I’m having the same problem & am freaking out. The droop doesn’t seem to be going away.

WrithingSaintBernard882

Has ones droopy eyelid healed? I have noticed the same thing .

Stopping using this terrible product now . But wondering if the damage can be reversed .

SmugLion967

I have suffered with drippy eye kid after using rods and fields .i am so pissed this product is bad and cannot be used or sold

Seriously, do the droopy eyelids go away?

My family thought I had a stroke. Stopped using it a year ago and my eyelids never improved. I’m scheduled for blepharoplasty as the drooping is severe enough that it restricts my peripheral vision.

I am experiencing the same problem. I've been using it for over a year now and it has came in gradually over the last several months in my right eye. I hope by stopping it will resolve but I was not aware this was a risk.

I awoke on my birthday with my left eyelid drooped (May). Drs sent me for MRI (thinking stroke, anyuersm, tumor) and blood tests for myasthenia gravis or RA...days of worry and wonder.

All tests came back negative (praise be) but no answers....EXCEPT Lash Boost! Stopped using it when the droop occurred and slowly it opened back up.

It hasn't completely recovered and when I'm tired, it's worse! This is NOT good stuff and has no FDA oversight!

@Korbi

I had been using Lash Boost for about 6 months and woke with just one eye droopy. I pray this goes away. It's been just a week.

@Korbi

Same thing happened to me. I was face timing with my sister in CA who is a nurse and she noticed it.

Had me to things over phone checking for stroke symptoms. Co workers told me as well. It was so scary going through all those tests and blood work. Not knowing if the tests would come back I had some sort of cancer or worse.

Very scary. I saw neuro Dr and neuro eye Dr. as well. Spent lots of money on all those tests.

I only used maybe 12 times over a couple months (2 times a week) and my eye droop is still there and definitely more noticeable when tired. It really sucks!!!

It wasn't until recently I saw a commercial on TV for some other eyelash medication that caused it that I realized this. I have had this droopy eye since the beginning of July 2018 and I don't know if it will eventually correct itself or if this is something I'll suffer with the rest of my life.

Seems I have a droopy eye from Lash boost will it return to normal

Here is information from the FDA website about a warning letter that was issued to another company about the ingredient isopropyl cloprostenate (the real active ingredient) in Lash Boost: https://wayback.archive-it.org/7993/20170111100914/http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2011/ucm251951.htm

I have also experienced droopy eyelids. I didn't know it could be from the lash boost.

I also felt like overnight my eyelids had drooped. Will my eyelids return to normal by stopping the use of the lash product?

Any one in the Houston, TX area had negative results from using this product and willing to share their experience on camera? Contact: timothy@outreachstrategists.com

@Tim Lankford

From Lubbock

I’ve used the lash boost one week and made sure to wipe the brush so I wouldn't use much. After one week my eye lids are puffy and droopy, even the skin under my eye brow.

And the my skin surrounding my eyes are very pink.

I seriously look like I aged a lot in one week. Pretty disgusted considering how much I paid for this....

@Debcls10

I now have a droopy frickin eyelid. My eyelids also became inflamed red and flakey.

It has been 2 weeks since i stopped using this product. I hope to god the droopy eyelids go away.

DizzyOrangutan
@Marissa

Marissa, have your eyelids return to normal after stopping using the product?

@DizzyOrangutan

I’m wondering if the eye lid goes back to normal myself.... I’m experiencing the same thing but it’s only been a 5 days I stopped using the product...This is unbelievable

Haven’t experience droopy eyes yet but I had Sharp pain under my eye and have been waking up with red irritated eyes just after 3 days. Anyone else dealing with a similar issue??

@FMS