5.1K views
2.0
Turnaround Time

I have naturally long lashes, but they are light blonde so I thought I'd give Lash Boost a try b/c I'd seen reviews that noted the product resulted in longer, but importantly, darker lashes.

My lashes grew fast. So fast that I stopped using the product b/c my lashes were oddly long.

My Rodan & Fields rep warned not to stop, but I did. Guess what? My lashes all broke off and are way shorter than they ever were before.

I'm hopeful my lashes will grow back, but have read other reviews that they haven't.

Can NOT believe I let a friend talk me into this. Thankful I resisted her pitch on becoming a sales rep.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rodan And Fields Cons: That my eye lashes have broken off.

• Reviews

Comments

AboundingParrot573
#1671937

Oh my god i was wondering what happened to my eyelashes the same thing happened!!!!

Made mine fall out and break as well!! never use this crap!

Did they ever grow back normal? How long did it take? I've stopped using it for 2 months and mine are shorter and fewer than ever!

Shellee_2018
@Anonymous

They are slowly growing back. Still not back to normal but the stubby, all one length lashes are now growing and varying in length.

This also happened to me. My lashes grew longer and then I stopped.

Most then broke off almost at the lash line. It's like my eyes are bald.

I used Lash Boost for 6 months and my lashes grew VERY long but as soon as I quit using it THEY ALL FELL OUT! I HAVE ZERO LASHES NOW!!!!

I'm so pissed! They should not be allowed to sell this crap!

Well I do t know where to start the product caused eyelashes to break off! After 2 months of every 3rd day use I noticed at the eyelash line a purple color on my lash line!

Then with continued use the droop on one of my eye lids started and of course I noticed colored part of my green eye now looks so dark it’s almost brown!

Thanks lash boost .... this product is the worst

Since I stopped using LashBoost my eyelashes keeping falling out and breaking off. I’ve been off of it for months and am so worried if caused permanent issues.