I ordered lash boost in 2019, didn't like it and never ordered from RF again. On 11/1/23 I notice a charge from RF on my credit card for over $160.

I didn't order anything from RF, not since my first order 4 years earlier. I called RF and asked what this was about and to please remove the charge on my credit card as I had not placed an order with them for over 4 years. They said they didn't know how this happened. They told me I would have to return the product, which had not been delivered yet, before they would refund my money.

Once it arrived I went out of my way to go to the PO so I could get a tracking number to prove I returned it.

How is this legal? They have been using my money while I have to jump through hoops to return a product I didn't order so that they will then, refund me? They are a scam.

I have yet to receive my credit. I'm not done with this yet.

User's recommendation: They are a scam, stay away unless you want to be automatically charged for a product you didn't order 4 years after your first and only order.

Location: Charlottesville, Virginia

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Rodan And Fields Reviews