3.0

A friend of mine gave me the Rodan and fields hydration serum. I suffered from extremely dry skin and flaky eyelids.

Nothing seemed to work. I couldn’t even wear makeup without looking like a rock. I wear this over night . Wash my face and apply it on my face.

Feels sticky. The next morning I wash my face and Bom! Baby soft face.

I apply my normal moisturizer and makeup. I do this like twice a week and I’m happy with my results.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Serum.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Lkh12345

I’m wondering if when it makes you “pick a business” she clicked on their headquarters option. I don’t think it’s actually where she posted from.

I live in Oregon and posted from home but it made me pick a location of the business and my post appears this way as well. It just posts from the business you click on to comment on.

You are probably right, only instead of costing you $100 for under 2 ounces,you can buy an ounce of pure Glyerin for $5 and supply the water yourself and BadaBing— you will have 1, soft skin AND 2, $100 in your pocket. 3, at the end of the year you will have $700 in your pocket— BadaBam!

Did your friend also give you a room to call home at RF headquarters? Bc your post and geolocation indicate that you wrote this from there.

to Anonymous #1431803

Lol what an idiot!! Uh, hello RF headquarters. Laugh of the day!!