2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line.These are not the type of "women" you should be wanting to sell your product and they should be stripped of all rights.
They are childish and just want to harass people. It is rather disgusting and because of this, I would never buy your products from anyone or even consider joining any team. Regardless of whether they think "someone" needs the product, you don't say things like that on FB.
It's completely uncalled for and rather annoying to see all the posts fill up my FB.From Tulsa.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Facebook stalking
- And consultants
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "The school is FOR PROFIT ONLY! This means they could care less if you pass or fail. They want to get bodies in and out as they make $7000..."
- "I had photos showing trees were neglected, north star would rather deny claim and hire not one but 2 attorneys than pay to fix my car. I leave you as..."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."