2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line.These are not the type of "women" you should be wanting to sell your product and they should be stripped of all rights.
They are childish and just want to harass people. It is rather disgusting and because of this, I would never buy your products from anyone or even consider joining any team. Regardless of whether they think "someone" needs the product, you don't say things like that on FB.
It's completely uncalled for and rather annoying to see all the posts fill up my FB.From Tulsa.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Facebook stalking
- And consultants
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had combination skin (dry AND oily), dark spots and fine wrinkles. I was asked by a consultant to try Rodan + Fields products for 30 days. I did that..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "I made a terrible mistake in giving UPS one more chance at shipping my eBay sales shipements. I shipped a package 8 days ago (should have taken no more than five..."
- "I have applied with your company, I have over 20 years experience. I changed my profession for a couple of years and am looking to get back into what I..."
- "I sold a t.v to a user she came to my house to look at the t.v because I don't have a vehicle I showed her that it had worked..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."