6K views

Ive heard of others discontinuing due to irritation.I do experience slight irritation but it was minor and considering the wonderful results I had, it seemed something I could tolerate.

I began use around April and by June had gorgeous full lashes reaching my eyebrows. Others raved. I was sold! I continued using faithfully.

And then suddenly in late September I look up and 80% are nubs and I have these stragglers that create ridiculous gaps in my lashes. It was reminiscent of the brief stint of years ago getting lash extensions and dealing with gaping holes and stragglers between fills. So the photos you see appear to be a reverse of before and after. I do not have a true before photo but I had more lashes than I do now.

The first shown is at the peak of this product, the second is the current state after a sudden decline.

Im so bummed and cant find much in regards to similar experiences.I thought Id found my holy grail, and now unsure if I should toss out the remaining and switch to a new product?

Review about: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

I'm currently experiencing the SAME issue! How did you end up fixing the issue? I discontinued use but I have a nearly full tube that I can't return bc I threw away my receipt!!!

This just happened to me, too. Switching to a new bottle and hoping that helps it.

This just happened to me.I literally woke up this morning and have nubs for eye lashes.

I actually took a brake from using the product becouse my lashes got so long.

Then the past 2 weeks started using it again and i woke up this morning to tiny lashes.Im sooo upset :(

This happened to me over the last few weeks I am devastated! They were actually longer and fuller than they are now . So glad to read it wasn’t just me

THIs happened to me as well! My lashes looked awesome, but all of a sudden they were little nubs. What didn’t you end up doing?

i am having the same issue...my lashes looked amazing and then all of a sudden about 6 months in to it I noticed they were falling out and not nearly as long. Is this a typical lifecycle of the lashes?

to JC #1380429

Omg!I was searching for similar stories, thank god im not alone!

My left eye- awesome! My right eye- I have about 4-5 ridiculously long lashes and the rest is sparse- and I swear I'm losing more everyday!

However, I will say, my eyebrows are amazing!So idk what to make of this stuff!

How many tubes did you use?

Love this post---please consider taking complaint to the FDA and the BBB. The product they are selling should be looked into--it's causing harm to users.

to Anonymous #1380794

Take your complaint to FDA?Causing harm to others?

Ok, Beauty Counter Rep. lol I took my tube of lash Boost to my Opthamamologist, he read every ingredient. It's fine.

But you do have to replace your tube every couple months.Nothing is permanent.