2.8
Turnaround Time

I can honestly say Lash Boost works - it grows your eyelashes very well.

Unfortunately, there have been many instances over the past year of using it, that it has caused, itchiness, redness, sleep and sticky eyes, but the worst came in the past few weeks, my eyes are so droopy they completely sit on my lashes. So very upset.

I heard about the class action lawsuit through a friend of a friend and I support the suit for sure.

Ladies, steer clear of this product, it is NOT worth the results that are short lived.

I have given up using it now but I won't give up on using their skin care range which I believe works very well also.

This is EXTREMELY disappointing and for R+F to say 'it's on me because as a consumer, we need to read the instructions of use' I promise for a beauty provider, they should state, 'if you don't use it this way or that, you could incur, red, scratchy, flaky eyes, and droopy lids' then I could make a better decision.

Now I have to live with this and I pray it goes away.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: A response to what I need to do about my droopy eyelids, they are absolutely terrifying to me.

I liked: Reverse, Eye cream, Redefine.

I didn't like: Lash boost serum, Worst reaction.

Comments

It has made my eye lid crease dark brown.. has any one else had this..This is the reason I quit using Latise.. Comments?

#1502059

Why would you continue to use the other products? Wouldn’t you be do pissed to give that shitty company another dime??

Aren’t you aware of the *** chemicals in all of the RG products? The skincare lines are horrible!

Do yourself a favor if you have compromised skin and see a dermatologist. So many better products out there for compromises skin!

to Mishyd76 #1502107

Thankyou. No I am not aware of other damaging ingredients.

Would welcome your findings.ive been through the ingredient list and often cannot find a detailed description. So tell and Thankyou for responding

to Anonymous #1504015

Go to goodguide.com and search on Rodan and Fields. There you will find all of their products with the list of ingredients and notations on which are hazardous.

to Anonymous #1504319

I've used this product for about 6 weeks. My eyelashes look great but recently my eyelid are red and slightly swollen. I hate I paid over $100 for this product and now have to stop using it.

to Anonymous #1504601