1.9K views
Featured Not resolved

I bought lash boost (never any other Rand F products) and within 3 weeks my eyelids became bright red and itchy.I thought it was due to seasonal allergies but ive never had my eyes react to seasonal allergies before so I kept using the lash boost.

Big mistake.

Now my skin feels like it’s on fire and I am told from my doctor it’s caused by contact dermatitis.Here are some pics with no eye make up on my face.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

Absolutely horrible product.Please DO NOT USE LASH BOOST.

It has meltedvawsy the periorbitol fat around my eye socket....hence, I have sunken in eyes now....NOT ATTRACTIVE !!!If you do research on this product you will see that there are several, severe side affects.

Interesting, I have the same issue.However I have been using it for two weeks and I feel like my lashes are improving.

I think we just have sensitive skin.??

to Sue B #1377846

It is interesting, Sue.But it might be more than having sensitive skin.

It might have something more to do with the actual ingredients. Just so you know two weeks is not really an adequate sampling of adverse effects.

Perhaps more severe issues occur with long term use which is rather unfortunate considering the required reliance on the products to maintain your desired results.I'd be cautious if I were you.

R+F has a great return policy.Hopefully you took advantage of it.

It does have almond oil in it - do you have nut allergies?I use it and it works a dream for me, but I have a friend who, while it worked well for her, she had to return it because she was having itchiness.

to Anonymous #1378427

Great return?Before you tell anyone else that maybe you should read this site as well as the Better Business Bureau- they have a very bad reputation for returns.

More importantly, you willingness to fire off info as if fact without actually taking the time to learn that what you're saying is fact (it's not!) most of the info consultants spew is also inaccurate, which makes sense when you consider the lack of training and expertise.Its definitely not blantant ignorance.

Sorry about the adverse reactions.This is really a growing problem.

Thank you for being brave enough to add photo evidence. Please consider making a formal complain on the Better Business Bureau site as well as the FDA. I don't know if any but this could be potential grounds for a class action suit. Definitely stop use and see a dermatologist if you haven't already.

P.s.Be prepared for consultants to tell you it's all because of a bacterial infection.

to Anonymous #1376511

I’m sorry this happened to you but I’m a medical provider (I have nothing to do with R&F and also have never used their products) and if your provider told you it was contact dermatitis, that’s a very vague term that can just mean you had an allergic reaction to the product. I write this just clarify this term because his may have nothing to do with a fault in the product’s formulation at all and may be a reaction by your skin itself.

to Anonymous #1377880

Wow a medical provider that has nothing to do with R&F has stumbled on a pissed site about something he/she has never used to share their thoughts?

to Anonymous #1379528

These consultants will go to all lengths to defend their horrible products.Pretending to be a medical provider just to allege that the bad reaction wasn't caused by the product?

Please sell your garbage somewhere else.People are smart enough to see through your lies R+F.