Turnaround Time

I tried the r&f unblemish line snd unfortunately it made my acne worse.I thought it was working at fiest but if I missed a day accidentally it was like starting all over.

Also, ever since I totally stopped using it I have had the worst, most painful cystic acne of my life. I'm so tired of the r&f consultants trying to CONTINUOUSLY hound me back into buying the products again. It is causing rifts in friendships I had with the consultants before they started selling because they are so downright annoying.

Also, check out the UKs guidelines for skincare and tell me that every single r&f product doesnt have atleast one of their banned ingredients in it.It does not work, it is not healthy at all, I will never buy it again and I hope this company fades out one day.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

That's what happened to me as well--using the refine products.I hadn't had acne this bad since I was a teenage--and I was a middle aged woman!

Painful hard large acne.

I ran to my derm who told me to stop using right away--$10 later I was able to clear it up in a few weeks with actual medical grade prescriptions.I stopped using the products, returned (which was a nightmare took months to get a refund), cancelled my PC and my cousin (who sold me the products, and who I purchased for out of pity) still won't talk to me!