1.5K views

Signed up as a consultant under and old acquaintance, without trying the products...bought the biggest kit.

Found that friends were hiding me on facebook and not really responding to my attempts at getting them to try the R+F products.... or they were interested until they heard the price! Spent more than I was making to try to sell at events and so forth, and decided to give it up. My sponsor was a foul-mouthed, ungrateful snot who didn't deserve my signing under her.

I loved the products, but have found a new line of skincare that does the same if not better for a fraction of the price! I actually went into debt trying to keep up in this rat race. Very disappointed that Corporate would not let me sign under a nicer sponsor... I spent $1200 on the largest kit and they told me I had to wait 6 months to rejoin, now I don't want to.

being away from it has been freeing to say the least, and the money it took to keep a consultantship was not worth it to me.

And I agree with most complaints that these girls don't know anything about dermatology and are acting like they do.Wish I had never signed up.

Comments

#1411926

Good for you.Total sham.

Has happened to thousands.There is nothing special about their products.