3.3K views
2.6
Turnaround Time

I started using lash boost in the summer.I had amazing results at first.

So much so that everywhere I went people would remark about how amazing my eyelashes were. Fast forward to the end of November, and now they are falling out in clumps. I look like an absolute Freak Show.

I am beyond devastated.Do not use this product unless you're prepared to look hideous in about 6 months.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Oh my gosh, that is horrible! Have your lashes started to grow back yet?

Same here.I loved it at first.

I stopped using it because it made my eyes dry. Now I have lashes about 1/2 the size from when I started. Will they ever go back to normal?

I do not trust Rodan and Fields with any of their other products.If it was just me, that's one thing, but after hearing so many others with the same issue, this company should take this off the market and since they haven't they have lost my trust.

to Caroline #1432730

There should be a class action lawsuit on them for this product. Do you have any before, with a s after pics? Try to get these together.

I wondered if it was just me.I have the stumpiest little lashes now.

I had fine lashes.. then amazing lashes so I stopped using it..

and.....they're completely gone.

Same thing as me!Mine are now breaking off and falling out.

They were so long and beautiful, now they're stumpy and sparce.Lash boost literally ruined my lashes.

My lashes were growing so long.Then I stopped using it because they were the length I wanted.

I already had long lashes to began with.

But now after I stop using lash boost my lashes were falling out.My lashes now are shorter then when I first started.

The same thing is starting to happen to me too!!!At first it worked great....so great I thought "this has to be too good to be true!" Of course it was....now a few months later my lashes are falling out and eyes itch.

Not using this product anymore!Need to learn how to apply falses!

to Nikki Foster #1422472

Happened to me too!! Lashes fell out. 8 months later, still shorter than when I started.