Turnaround Time

One of their reps (Candi Howard) offered prize giveaway drawings for those who attended her sales pitch for Rodan + Fields products.The legality of it came into play as that nothing at all anywhere was indicated in this drawing that a purchase was necessary to be eligible until the VERY VERY end of the entire pitch, which wasted over an hour of time.

When they pulled that at the end, I knew that the whole thing was a scam built on shady business practices, therefore I decided not to purchase any products.When you lure folks into your "video" presentation by tactics that make them think that they are going to be entered into a contest to win prizes, you are most definitely deceiving that customer and entering into the realm of questionable legality.

Reason of review: Fraud.

I didn't like: Fraudulent advertising.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

If you've been ripped off or scammed, complain to the Federal Trade Commission.It can help put the bad guys out of business.

To file a complaint, just go to www.ftc.gov/complaint or call 1-877-FTC-HELP.

You can also make a formal complaint your state's Department of Consumer of Affairs.I strongly urge anyone reading to continue to document any adverse effect and shadey business practice as well as take strong action.

Sounds like a time share I got roped into.

to Anonymous #1344921

You will be AMAZED in a short period of time.Believe me.

This will be the most AMAZING thing you have ever seen. Some people are saying this is the best ever. This will be better than all of the other so called top shelf products.

I know.Believe me.

to Anonymous #1363745

Sad that a Consultant gave the product a bad name....I love the product and used it for several months before I chose to become one myself.

There are shady people in all aspects of life, the product does speak for it's self.Sorry you had that experience!