Rodan and Fields - Customers Don't Matter -- Only Consultants
I actually love the R&F products, I can afford them, and nothing else I have ever used has ever worked as well. HOWEVER, I will NEVER buy from them again. Does that make any sense? Probably not. But, it is because of how they run their business – they do not care about customers, only consultants. I thought it meant something to be a Perks customer. Then I had a problem that could have easily been solved.
I just needed to be transferred to another consultant because of online threats of litigation against an organization of which I am a member by, not my consultant, but a consultant in her chain from whom she derives revenue. My consultant understood, and wasn't going to fight letting me go. But, the only consultants I knew were also in the same revenue chain as the consultant threatening my organization.
Did the company make anything easy for me? No. Was I valued as a customer? No. Over the phone -- the designated Perks customer line -- I was told I could find a new consultant by just searching the website. Guess what? That's an infinite loop. You don't get to an actual list of consultants. When I called back, I was told to e-mail. None of my e-mails were replied to in a timely manner. It took 3 weeks -- 3 weeks -- for me to be assigned to another consultant. I had to give up my Perks status just to be connected to her.
Do you know what I learned in every communication with the company? Customers are the least important entity in their business model. They don't care about customers until those customers become consultants. They will protect their consultants to the nth degree, and the loss of just a customer, oh well.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ON THIS WEBSITE, THE DRESS IS HORRIBLE AND REFUSED TO REFUND AT ALL. HORRIBLE MATERIALS, THE DRESS TEN TIMES BIGGER. EVERYTIME YOU EMAIL THEM ABOUT IT,..."
- "First off their $1 offer for your first months rent is false and deceptive advertising... expect to pay some discounted rate for your first month Their late charge is excessive...if I..."
- "Absolutely LOVE screaming owl! Yes it takes awhile to receive order due to it being a preorder but the wait it totally worth it! Great Quality too!!!!..."