14K views
Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I am a consultant of rodan+fields who had no plans of selling but was convinced by my friend/consultant to be one so i can get better price for rodan products. I have some freckles on my face and accdg to my friend/consultant that this product will help eliminate those spots on my face and after showing me before and after photos it looks real...

Yeah right, After using reverse regimen i woke up the next day with red spots on my face that looks like it got burnt then followed by oozing blisters, it is so painful, itchy and became scaly that i could not wait to see a dermatologist. this photo is real and not edited at all!!!

Review about: Rodan And Fields Reverse Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Harmful, Cost, Pushy consultant.

Comments

Randf prematurely ages your skin.

I signed on with the medium kit, I’m pretty sure it was $695. You get a lash boost, eye cream, hydration serum and one of every regimen (4, 2 month supplies) and also an extra regimen of choice. So yea, you do save a lot of money, get 1 of each product to sell, use as samples or keep it all for yourself

to Anonymous #1403910

Who cares if it's a 6 month supply? *** products!

Purchase, New York, United States #1339114

I was given some for a gift. Now I have sensitive skin to begin with but was told the it's nonirritating.

My neck and cheeks broke out in a rash which took several days for it to go away. I know that all products are not for everyone, but for the price, to me not worth it.

League City, Texas, United States #1335194

By the way. This is not from the product because it's unilateral you have staplococcos aureus. You are now infectious for life

to Anonymous #1376072

Just FYI, Please don't make Medical statements if You are not in the medical profession. The only way to know if the person ACTUALLY has Staph is by doing a culture. Please don't practice medicine if YOU are not licensed to do so!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1309417

Not happy with the price of Reverse Beauty Set. I have as many wrinkles as before.

I was using ROC products and had better results. My dermatologist told me that I was wasting my money. He said that Botox was the only thing to help wrinkles. I do like the lash boost.

It works great!

My lashes look like they did 20 years ago. I can't use it everyday as it can cause irritation.

Why were you putting product so close to your eye area? That looks more like herpes of the eye rather than a reaction to skin care products.

Particularly the dark purple bruising below the eyebrow. lol

to Anonymous1 #1302170

Read what you wrote and think about that for a few minutes. You asked if the consumer put eye lash potion close to her eyes.

I used to think that most consultants are undereducated. The more you trip over yourselves trying to defend the scam, the more *** you sound.

to Anonymous1 #1307853

What medical degree do you have?

to Anonymous #1309069

They all have a PhD in BS. Especially the nurses who push this sheet on friends & relatives. They'll tell you they know more than Drs.

sounds like a herpe breakout

to Anonymous #1301266

Yep, that's it - fever blisters. Most people get them in their eyebrows all the time.

Or, maybe it's the product. Certainly not good for sales.

Zanesville, Ohio, United States #1300600

I had the exact same reaction. The marks on my skin looked like burn marks.

It is three months later and they still are not healed. I have taken antibiotics and used several treatments recommended by my dr., but they will not heal.

to Terri #1300701

This sounds like a potential lawsuit to me.

to Anonymous Arizona, United States #1301205

a lawsuit? how sad for you.

that's the risk you take when you use any type of products on your skin. try something different.

to Anonymous #1301868

They tell you that in one of the many sales trips you are bullied, I mean encouraged to take? Sell for them, but you are a small business owner.

Fail to make sales, you didn't take try hard enough. A consultant, in the system has burns on her face that will cost co pay money to treat, but can't be covered under a work hazard injury, bc she's not officially a Rodan and Fields employee.

Seeing that a majority of your customers are your consultants---double whammy. You get to treat both of them like *** while you rake in $$$.

to Anonymous #1302214

My God, you R&F consultants never cease to amaze with your ignorance. Companies are responsible for their products.

Products must meet the ordinary expectations of the consumer. When a product has an unexpected defect or danger, the company is liable. In fact, responsibility for a product defect that causes injury lies with all sellers of the product who are in the distribution chain.

Yes, that means consultants as well. It's called Product Liability if you'd like to read up on it.

to Terri #1364711

So glad I read this & do my research on products before I use them. Thanks for sharing.

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States #1300433

My daughter in law is a R&D consultant. Have been given different samples to try.

I became a preferred customer, and have tried reverse and define kits. Both less than $200. I prefer the reverse. On occasion I would get dry itchy patches.

My dermatologist, who loves R&D, said to back off on the step 2 for a few days. Cleared right up.

I followed the slow start schedule to using the product. Have been using for two years now with amazing results.