12K views
Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I am a consultant of rodan+fields who had no plans of selling but was convinced by my friend/consultant to be one so i can get better price for rodan products.I have some freckles on my face and accdg to my friend/consultant that this product will help eliminate those spots on my face and after showing me before and after photos it looks real...

Yeah right, After using reverse regimen i woke up the next day with red spots on my face that looks like it got burnt then followed by oozing blisters, it is so painful, itchy and became scaly that i could not wait to see a dermatologist.this photo is real and not edited at all!!!

Review about: Rodan And Fields Reverse Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Harmful, Cost, Pushy consultant.

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

Purchase, New York, United States #1339114

I was given some for a gift.Now I have sensitive skin to begin with but was told the it's nonirritating.

My neck and cheeks broke out in a rash which took several days for it to go away.I know that all products are not for everyone, but for the price, to me not worth it.

League City, Texas, United States #1335194

By the way. This is not from the product because it's unilateral you have staplococcos aureus. You are now infectious for life

to Anonymous #1376072

Just FYI, Please don't make Medical statements if You are not in the medical profession. The only way to know if the person ACTUALLY has Staph is by doing a culture. Please don't practice medicine if YOU are not licensed to do so!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1309417

Not happy with the price of Reverse Beauty Set.I have as many wrinkles as before.

I was using ROC products and had better results. My dermatologist told me that I was wasting my money. He said that Botox was the only thing to help wrinkles. I do like the lash boost.

It works great!

My lashes look like they did 20 years ago.I can't use it everyday as it can cause irritation.

Why were you putting product so close to your eye area?That looks more like herpes of the eye rather than a reaction to skin care products.

Particularly the dark purple bruising below the eyebrow.lol

to Anonymous1 #1302170

Read what you wrote and think about that for a few minutes.You asked if the consumer put eye lash potion close to her eyes.

I used to think that most consultants are undereducated.The more you trip over yourselves trying to defend the scam, the more *** you sound.

to Anonymous1 #1307853

What medical degree do you have?

to Anonymous #1309069

They all have a PhD in BS. Especially the nurses who push this sheet on friends & relatives. They'll tell you they know more than Drs.

sounds like a herpe breakout

to Anonymous #1301266

Yep, that's it - fever blisters.Most people get them in their eyebrows all the time.

Or, maybe it's the product.Certainly not good for sales.