3.8K views

I am completely dumbfounded that people actually buy into the social media before and after pictures of the consultants! Are they on {{Redacted}}?!

Half the pics look like they are different people in the 'afters' they post! Of course the consultants will tell you it's because the products are so spectacular, they make you look that different. Don't buy this BS for a second! Those pics are altered , camouflaged, touched up and made to have a startling reaction.

Stay far from this company and don't get sucked in and burned!

Nothing but chemicals, sulfate and less than superior ingredients that only make your skin look worse over time. Run don't walk!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

#1481984

I have used 3 different products of R&F a family member sells them so I wanted to support this person. the products didnt work.

I never asked for my $$ back. Sorry, it just doesnt work.

too much $$ for something worthless. I do admit that their Proactive products do work, I ordered them for a teenager years ago that completely took his acne away.

Absolutely true! I caught an image being posted.

The large mole above the woman’s lip disappeared in the after picture. She claims it just got really light.

Nope that mole was gone. Either photo edit or make up or both.

As a consultant that was quite skeptical of trying the products, let alone joining this biz, and who had horribly embarrassing sun damage prior to having done either, I can assure you that R+F before and after pictures are not FAKE! I know my pictures are not FAKE!

My skin has never looked better! And at now 46 years old I can confidently go without makeup and be happy with how my skin looks!

to Krista Davis #1441540

Another typical RF line...'my skin has never looked better'...blah, blah, blah.Tell me which website you pulled this RF script from?! BS B&F's rant altered. Keeping telling yourself that ...eye roll

to Krista Davis #1444199

Yes, well stop using for 60days and the, see how much your matural skin will have aged?You do not get how it works on you?

If I could post my photos on here, I would. I've never altered a photo.

I can't say that others haven't but for many of us, we've had outstanding results so those customers or consultants wouldn't need to alter anything. Products can't work for 100% of people.

Meds are the same way. I have never had anything change my skin as much as these products have which is why I became a consultant.

The pics look like the women had a full facelift. Creams don't work like that.

Not my experience at all. My friends and I all look amazing since starting our R+F products.

to Alison Cunningham #1428065

Amazing in your dreams. You’ll have wrinkly creapy old skin before you know it. Those chemicals will make you age beyond your years eventually

to Anonymous #1444200

Yes, once you quit using it, it all collapses— literally, at an accelerated pace.Speeds ging. Read up on your ingredients.Cause the consultants do not know.That is the point.The consults ARE the end customers.

Exec cons GUARANTEE to randf an income spent min $1,000.

Actually you are completely wrong ! Consultants are under strict guidelines about before and after pictures they post and I can assure you the images are not altered.

I’m sorry you think that!! The results are 100% real!!!

to Rhonda209 #1392353

Go back to drinking the RF koolaid .

You must be a consultant with a typical line ...’ I can assure you’...please. Those pictures are not regulated!

Even facial bone structures are different in the before and afters! Lol on credibility!!

to Anonymous #1437609

Whatever lady! All of the pics I’ve shared are of people I personally know and have seen the results with my own eyes.

to Rhonda209 #1392401

Not! Since when do MLM's follow strict guidelines?

Any legit business model would ensure that that they do not false advertise, but your whole set up allows for it to happen because corporate gets to quickly disassociate themselves when you're caught. "Oh, sorry, she was an independent consultant (code for unemployed) and doesn't represent the company" It's a joke. Most guidelines that do exist are seldom enforced which is why sites like this are very important.

I'm glad you continue to show the level of either willful ignorance or purposeful deception. Either way, its you that are completely wrong.

to Rhonda209 #1392402

"If you want truth to go round the world you must hire an express train to pull it; but if you want a lie to go round the world, it will fly; it is as light as a feather, and a breath will carry it.It is well said in the old Proverb, ‘A lie will go round the world while truth is pulling its boots on."

This is MLM in a nutshell!

In this case, it's the breath of 180,000 consultants which carry this lie.

People aren't being negative, they're being truthful.It's sad that it's met with such resistance!

to Rhonda209 #1392410

Guidelines are not strict--rules are strict. Guidelines are more like suggestions...which is exactly why the consultants do what they do, and are instructed or learn from other consultants and their UL how to to "market" --which is basically to stretch the truth on FB and other social media.

That same consultant "guidebook" also states that you can't talk about financial rewards, tax write offs, cars, trips or promises of luxury lifestyles, "retiring" their spouse from their jobs and the like--but I have seen oodles of Rodan and Fields reps do this--and they are talked to about these lifestyles of luxury on training calls and sales training trips.

They aren't' real-bc every single person that I know that has sold it looks exactly the same as before, sometimes worse.

But their before and after pictures, I see a smoother face, fewer wrinkles and freckle-less skin. But in person, they still look the same--but maybe even worse--tired and haggered even, because it takes a lot of work to con people and keep up the façade of success, while hiding your overstocking personal sales on your newly opened credit card that you spouse doesn't know about.

to Rhonda209 #1393149

I am a Rodan and Fields with a car. Since we don't have to post our name, I wanted to fess up.

All of my photos are altered a tad and I encourage my team to do the same.

They give us guidelines, but not rules. I didn't get my car by not pulling out all of the stops!

to J Jameson #1393456

Thank you J Jameson. I needed to hear that. Seriously I never believed the photos were untouched as the consultants all insisted!

to J Jameson #1395460

If you are real, YOU are paying $1000/month for the leasing of said vehicle.