1.3

After day 2, my eyes are sooooooo bloodshot!!! And my eyelids are swollen, itchy and lots of crusties in the morning when I woke up.

My bottom lash line is swollen & red too. So disappointed. I hope it clears up soon.

If not I'll have to go to my eye doc. It's that bad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad reaction with products. All of them..

Rodan And Fields Pros: Sales reps.

Rodan And Fields Cons: Products.

Comments

I'm so sorry too hear about your experience. That's terrible and horrible that had that happen too you. Hope you get well and better soon

to Anonymous Hair Stylist 2019 #1651396

Agreed with you and everything you're talking about. Products need too work anybody. I feel so bad and sad for people spending their money onto something that does not work for them!

Too much product. Too much product.

Your consultant should have communicated with you. Too much product. You have to think of lashboost as eyeliner. You aren’t gonna let your eyeliner drip into your eyes?

Are you? Nope! That would be silly.

Hence treat it like eyeliner. Again if you would have communicated with your consultant they would have effortlessly instructed you to use less.

to Me #1650165

You're not helping by being an jerk too others. How do you not know or do know how much this customer use?

Don't you got anything better too do than passing judgment.

You're acting like an jerk. And you should be treated like an jerk.

to Me #1650389

Stop being an jerk too others. It's not an good look onto you if you're going too acting mean and nasty too others if they are doing nothings wrong.