Even though I used this product very carefully and as directed - using it very sparingly it caused 3 major problems. This product not only Irritated my eye lid tissue but it also made a significant # of eye lashes fall out and my existing lashes are growing kind of weird in different directions .

I now have 2 bald areas where the tiniest little hairs are starting to grow back. Thank goodness! I tried this product in hopes that it would give my already long lashes a thicker appearance - it did not do me any favors.

The jury is still out as to whether my lashes will be normal again. Beware.....This stuff is not good for your eye lashes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

DigitalToucan329

Big beautiful lush lashes and then with in a few days they have all fallen out, growing crooked, and lash line has darkened!!! Apparently this is happening to hundreds of women.

What are the remedies, I have to order false lashes!!! So pissed off OMG WTH

I agree. My lashes looked great for a few months of using the serum every night.

Now they are falling out and I have plenty of areas on my lid where there are no lashes. Buyer beware.

There are so many complaints about LashBoost on this site. There was a class action lawsuit filed earlier this year if you want to look into joining.