15.1K views
Featured Not resolved

I want to report a gross abuse from your Executive Consultant Jannecke Nielsen Friesen. As your consultant she represents your products and your philosophies and yesterday I received the following messages from your Executive director regarding my fascial structure and fascial problems.

Jannecke Nielsen Friesen: "You must have the lowest IQ of all the blasters. What a *** hater! But with your sagging face I understand that you are angry. But don't take it out on the rest of us.

Go get a facelift instead and be over it! And grow up some!!! Jannecke Nielsen Friesen: " You do know how extremely uneducated you are right? And the fact that you had to delete me off your *** group cos you couldn't respond to any of my texts other than "blah blah" and therefore a huge lack of vocabulary says it all.

Keep going hard and deep on your face woman. It's nothing you can do to save it anyway. Once a redneck always a redneck. If you could read you would see why you look the way you do now!

How you have not UNDERSTOOD instructions. But then again you don't understand the simplest things according to yourself. Get a life Julie. The hate you have for yourself is something you should deal with!

Seriously" I am going to share these messages around the web and with any and all media outlets and groups and let them know how your Executive Reps treat people with sagging skin.

I cannot believe you have such a coldhearted and cruel representative in your executive group. I would never in a million years buy your product and I will share my experience wildly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rodan And Fields Cons: Rodan and fields, Lack of service, Ethics, Facebook stalking.

Comments

Straight up *** most of them. Trying to act professionally but can’t.

to Anonymous #1708564

So are the customers thinking they are able to get away with anything!

There are so many R+F Consultants out there like this woman you describe. I live in Scottburg, Indiana and my son’s high school basketball coaches wife sells R+F.

She just posted on her Facebook page that she made over $500k. She failed to mention that it was over several years and maybe kept $50k for herself, although everyone knows she is lying because they live in a tiny *** hole house and drive a third world white minivan. If you want to play for her husband, it is well known that you need to buy some overpriced skin care products. It’s a pyramid scheme.

The parents call her Lady Trump because she twists the truth and lies about her successful fake business. I feel like my son is playing for the mob boss. “Buy some overpriced skin cream from my dummy wife or I’ll sit your son’s axx on the bench.” We all have to act like we enjoy her, but we all barf in our mouth after two seconds with her. She says she sells RF to stay home with her kids, but she might want to go get a real job and have someone else take care of her kids because they are horribly misbehaved.

I would have died of embarrassment if my boys ever acted the way her kids act. She started a blog to document their bad behavior for the whole world to read??? It reads like someone has had a few too many glasses of wine. She brings up the wine consumption in her posts.

Now they are having another kid! More pressure on the basketball parents to suppprt their family by participating in the RF pyramid scheme!!!!!! Lucky us! PS.

Her husband is a sorry excuse for a bb coach. He has a losing record and is the biggest narcissistic axxhole on the planet.

Need to find her and whoop her ***

mccarty.deidre_12

WOW!!! That is really sad and pathetic that a representative of Any company not just Rodan and Fields would treat anyone like that..

But there are rotten apples in Every Company and sadly this bad apple ruined someones impression before really getting to use the product long enough to reap the benefits. Of course not 100% of the population will benefit because everyones body chemistry is different and it may not be for everyone.

However with a sorry excuse for a representative, that would turn anyone away from liking the product even though its the representative that should be thrown away. In other words blame the representative and not the product.

This is the EXACT reason why PyramidRandf is set up this way by the doctors: they escape accountablity and responsibily for everything and get away with all the profits!Their sales consultants are amateurs and kept ignorant for exactly that reason: #bossbabes for good reason.Randf speeds ageing of your skin.Period.

to Rocg #1509111

How does It “speed the ageing of your skin”?!

Ahhh Julie what an embarrassment you are to those of us already treated poorly by a different company, you really do need help, I once was your biggest supporter, what you show here once again is your propensity to exaggerate a situation as well as your role in it. Always the victim, you're as much a narcissist as that other woman you're battling online.

You two deserve each other.

Good luck in court, I'm sure you're unbecoming actions online are going to come back and haunt you. What a sad representative you are of women who've been damaged.

This is becoming more common lately and it should. When you speak in public, your words will always be public.

If you share information gained from your employment, or information which makes your employee look bad it is their responsibility to correct it. An employee such as this should be fired, and I applaud this report for bringing the actions into consideration.

Suzanne.morss

You have a right to be upset, and should spread your message *widely* ;) I don't know who this person is, but she sure as *** shouldn't be in a job where she deals with the public. A snarky part of me would also like to comment on her appearance...which let's just say isn't putting her in a position to judge anyone.

to Suzanne.morss Metropolitan City Of Rome, Lazio, Italy #1338185

You needs glasses. I think she is stunning!

Kundan, Jammu And Kashmir, India #1318203

but that is that is 100% relevant to her position at R&F.

If someone posts that they hate children and then apply for a job as a teacher... their prior posts are used to determine if they should be hired. This is not school girl related.

As I have said over and over... I do not know this woman. She approached me.

She diagnosed my face. I never asked for her opinion nor did I want it.

to Simon #1318241

First things first, an "executive skin care consultant" title has nothing to do with knowledge level or expertise in skin care. It's a title given to the person who recruits the most people.

to Anonymous #1324744

THANK YOU! As an esthetician, hearing them use that as a title for someone who has NO EDUCATION in skincare is downright infuriating.

to Simon Los Angeles, California, United States #1346081

How many alias do you have here, Julie? This one is hiding behind "SIMON FROM INDIA".

I guess you are the one posting most of the replies here yourself.

You sure are a piece of work.

She never did diagnosed your face. You are the one saying your face is sagging.

All she said was that she understood your anger because of it.

You are an attention seeking drama queen.

to Anonymous #1705328

if anybody is looking for attention and drama, it is you. You're just making up assumptions or accusations about others.

People are starting wonder, if you're are the one from the review.

Who knows, you are using different alias to. That would explain a lot if you're able to lie and fabricating things!

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1318098

Where is the screen shot of your conversation before she went off on you? One sided most likely because it shows you instigated the confrontation and puts you in the bad light.

5stars
to LadyScot #1318178

There is not screen shot of me going off on her because I didn't. I didn't know this woman at all until the day she contacted me.

If an executive skin care consultant goes out of her way to stalk you (tottally unbeknown to you) and then offers an unsolicited diagnosis diagnosis of your face... I am sorry.... but that is that is 100% relevant to her position at R&F.

This is not school girl related. As I have said over and over... I do not know this woman. She approached me.

She diagnosed my face. I never asked for her opinion nor did I want it.

to 5stars #1650170

I'm so sorry too hear about your experience. You should not of been treated like this. That's an horrible and terrible person too make judgments onto you, without knowing anything about you.

Suzanne.morss
to LadyScot #1333832

Yeah, let's all make a bunch of unsupportive presumptions, instead of taking this lady at her word! I don't care *what* she said, this response was astoundingly offensive and unprofessional. If this woman worked for me, she would be fired on the spot.