8.7K views 63 comments
Featured Not resolved

I want to report a gross abuse from your Executive Consultant Jannecke Nielsen Friesen.As your consultant she represents your products and your philosophies and yesterday I received the following messages from your Executive director regarding my fascial structure and fascial problems.

Jannecke Nielsen Friesen: "You must have the lowest IQ of all the blasters. What a *** hater! But with your sagging face I understand that you are angry. But don't take it out on the rest of us.

Go get a facelift instead and be over it! And grow up some!!! Jannecke Nielsen Friesen: " You do know how extremely uneducated you are right? And the fact that you had to delete me off your *** group cos you couldn't respond to any of my texts other than "blah blah" and therefore a huge lack of vocabulary says it all.

Keep going hard and deep on your face woman. It's nothing you can do to save it anyway. Once a redneck always a redneck. If you could read you would see why you look the way you do now!

How you have not UNDERSTOOD instructions. But then again you don't understand the simplest things according to yourself. Get a life Julie. The hate you have for yourself is something you should deal with!

Seriously" I am going to share these messages around the web and with any and all media outlets and groups and let them know how your Executive Reps treat people with sagging skin.

I cannot believe you have such a coldhearted and cruel representative in your executive group.I would never in a million years buy your product and I will share my experience wildly.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Regimen Beauty Set.

I didn't like: Rodan and fields, Lack of service, Ethics, Facebook stalking.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Comments

You have a right to be upset, and should spread your message *widely* ;) I don't know who this person is, but she sure as *** shouldn't be in a job where she deals with the public. A snarky part of me would also like to comment on her appearance...which let's just say isn't putting her in a position to judge anyone.

to Anonymous Metropolitan City Of Rome, Lazio, Italy #1338185

You needs glasses. I think she is stunning!

Simon
Kundan, Jammu And Kashmir, India #1318203

but that is that is 100% relevant to her position at R&F.

As I have said over and over... I do not know this woman. She approached me.

to Simon #1318241

First things first, an "executive skin care consultant" title has nothing to do with knowledge level or expertise in skin care. It's a title given to the person who recruits the most people.

to Anonymous #1324744

THANK YOU! As an esthetician, hearing them use that as a title for someone who has NO EDUCATION in skincare is downright infuriating.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1318098

Where is the screen shot of your conversation before she went off on you? One sided most likely because it shows you instigated the confrontation and puts you in the bad light.

5stars
to LadyScot #1318178

There is not screen shot of me going off on her because I didn't.I didn't know this woman at all until the day she contacted me.

If an executive skin care consultant goes out of her way to stalk you (tottally unbeknown to you) and then offers an unsolicited diagnosis diagnosis of your face... I am sorry.... but that is that is 100% relevant to her position at R&F.

This is not school girl related. As I have said over and over... I do not know this woman. She approached me.

to LadyScot #1333832

Yeah, let's all make a bunch of unsupportive presumptions, instead of taking this lady at her word! I don't care *what* she said, this response was astoundingly offensive and unprofessional. If this woman worked for me, she would be fired on the spot.

Anon

Holy *** high school. Y'all need to take a *** pill and chill the *** out. Good god.

5stars
to Anon #1318177

If an executive skin care consultant goes out of her way to stalk you (totally unbeknown to you) and then offers an unsolicited diagnosis diagnosis of your face...I am sorry....

but that is that is 100% relevant to her position at R&F.

If someone posts that they hate children and then apply for a job as a teacher... their prior posts are used to determine if they should be hired. This is not school girl related. As I have said over and over...

I do not know this woman. She approached me.